[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of the dear Hunter? Also, general TDH discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
What does /mu/ think of the dear Hunter?

Also, general TDH discussion
>>
instantly discredited because of name.
>>
Name and album art are cringey AF
>>
>>64234355
Yea shit name dubs confirm
>>
>>64234307
someone was wearing a Dear Hunter shirt in my lecture. I should check them out.
>>
>>64234355
>>64234444
>>64234467

OK

>>64234491
Please do! I think their lyrics are kinda cheesy but their instrumental work is genius! Albums are concept albums, I recommend listening to The Tank and the song before it that introduces it and listen to the drum pattern! Pattern matches the actual sounds of the tank it's pretty nifty
>>
Awful. Really cheesy. Like a cheesier heavier Coheed and Cambria.

Name of the band is awful and sounds like Deerhunter.

Album art is awful.
>>
>>64234444
And nice quads btw
>>
>>64234676
OK! Thx honestly I really wanted to see what other people thought and I've always though they were a little cringe too but never flat out hated them

Although I've met plenty of people who do!
>>
ALSO I RECOMMEND ANYBODY ON /mu/ to start on their Violet EP with Look Away or Mr. Malum

Anything from Act: III is their peak IMO. Act: I is great, Act: II comes off as cringe but still really good especially with songs Lake and the River, Smiling Swine, Bitter Suite I and II
>>
>>64235042
Personally loved indigo or blue as the best off color spectrum, but mainly because I really liked the feel indigo gave me, that being said,poison woman is probably my favorite song
>>
>>64235785
Poison woman is one of my favorites off act III actually! Next to mustard gas, the thief, and the tank
>>
File: youarek.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
youarek.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>64234307
My favorite band, ignore these other cucks anon, The Dear Hunter is for people who aren't complete assholes. My favorite album is Act IV. Are you pumped for the comics?
>>
>>64234444
>>64234676
>>64234355
>>64234467
Never before seen levels of samefagging
>>
>>64236668
Act: IV was soooo good. I'll admit it took me a little while to get into. King of Swords was off at first but is now one of my favorites lol gotta respect the funk

Saw them perform it live and it was great with disco ball and all

And I'm super stoked for the comics thx anon
>>
>>64237011
Yeah well it was a helluva lot more proggy and wacky than the earlier ones that relied more on a post-hardcore sound, must've been Migrant and TCS that cleared up the direction in which he wanted to go
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.