[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm worried about the new Radiohead album. It seems that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: lp9.gif (969 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
lp9.gif
969 KB, 500x406
I'm worried about the new Radiohead album.

It seems that the band has taken an even more chaotic approach to their music while keeping the cryptic lyricism on King of Limbs. Basically, we know what's going to be on the album.

This turn in their discography is the first one that was predictable and logical. Without this insecurity of what the future album will bring us, we're left with no surprise and a mediocre album.

The best we could hope for is some freaky shit/clues leading up to the album, but as far as the actual music goes, it will be nothing new.
>>
I just hope they have a studio version of lift, big boots finally.
>>
>>64233403

gee i wonder if they'll have a song where thom yorke holds a note for like 30 seconds over and over again
>>
I think it'll be less abstract than KoL.. They've gone back to more structured songwriting before, and from what I've heard of their new songs, they seems much more different than KoL

This isn't to say KoL was bad.
>>
literally just copying that DG trad
>>
>>64233479
Reee. But I want new material.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.