[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO NOW THAT DUST HAS SETTLES, HOW GOOD WAS PRINCE'S MUSIC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: BRl0yQuCUAEkUVw.jpg (113 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
BRl0yQuCUAEkUVw.jpg
113 KB, 1280x854
SO NOW THAT DUST HAS SETTLES, HOW GOOD WAS PRINCE'S MUSIC?

NEVER LISTENED TO ANY OF HIS SONG SO NOW I THINK ABOUT MARATHONING 1 OR 2 OF HIS BEST WORKS.
>>
Dirty Mind through Lovesexy.

you're welcome
>>
>>64233062
>I THINK ABOUT MARATHONING

he's not a television show, you cum guzzling, caps typing, cuck
>>
>>64233062
Purple rain
>>
He was great a making music, but the music he made was not all that great.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>64233062
We can't show you any, so you'll have to guess.
>>
HE'S FUCKING GOAT YOU FUCKING PLEBS I SWEAR
>>
Purple Rain and Sign O' the Times were my favorites. Pretty much flawless albums.
>>
i only know purple rain and kiss. they both fucking suck.
>>
>>64233062

Gold Experience has a couple good tracks. Especially Gold. Listen to that song.
>>
I told you to listen to him when he went to hospital man, I told you
It's not as cool to listen a musicians music after he died
>>
>>64233316
>>64233619
Thanks. I enjoyed purple rain.
>>
File: 1460895219673.jpg (261 KB, 1043x885) Image search: [Google]
1460895219673.jpg
261 KB, 1043x885
>>64233765
>tfw gonna spam youtube comments with
>RIP King you will always be in my heart :-:
bullshit
>>
How the fuck have you never heard a Prince song? anyway, listen to "the beautiful ones" by him and "stand back" by Stevie nicks, prince played the lead synth on it.
>>
>>64233619
Throw 1999 in there and you've got the 3 best imo.
>>
Not a fan of his particular style of music, but the man definitely knew his way around a fret board. A fine example of his guitar prowess can be heard at the end of Let's Go Crazy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.