[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: good morning good night.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
good morning good night.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
I don't get it.
>>
pls op why did you make this thread
>>
>>64229965
this sine waves signifies the lack of reality. low frequencies signifies loss of importance of the self. if you believe communism capitalism god etc or if you are living to get a new car or for the tv show you gonna watch tomorrow dont listen to this record. you cant appereciate this recording or you gonna just pretend due to its popularity.
>>
>>64229965
Start with Sine Wave Solo.
>>
>>64230193
It's actually psuedo intellectual shit.
>>
>>64230193
its shit bro.
>>
>>64229965
why do you think there is anything to get?
>>
This is one of those of things that you can't explain why you like it without coming off as super pretentious.
>>
>>64230635
Maybe that's because it actually is pretentious.
>>
>>64230635
well lets try anyway
>it's pleasant to listen to
ugh... yeah that came off pretentious as fuck
>>
File: 58.jpg (19 KB, 452x480) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
19 KB, 452x480
there's literally nothing to get. it's people fucking with technology. it's fun, although that album is terrible.

acousmatic music is some of the least pretentious music ever made, it's fucking science you stupid kids
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.