[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
clearly the superior album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: uchu.png (273 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
uchu.png
273 KB, 300x300
clearly the superior album
>>
>>
>>64228932
do you actually feel that way or are you just trying to be different because it's clearly worse
>>
>>64229105
Nah it's really good. I personally like long season and the live album more but i could totally see why you would prefer that album, it's almost as good.
>>
>>64229264
Why even listen to long season when the version of it on the live album is better desu
>Those distant whistles
>>
Ah, yes, it's the age-old gambit of picking the lesser-known, lesser-acclaimed album as a way of demonstrating knowledge beyond the general consensus. No one can call you a pleb for preferring an album no-one else prefers.
>>
File: cover.jpg (31 KB, 375x380) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
31 KB, 375x380
Best Fishmans album coming through.
>>
>>64229464
ITS EITHER THIS ONE, NEO YANKEES HOLIDAY OR>>64229009
>>
>>64229394
I probably prefer the live version over all but there's still a lot to like in the studio version that isn't in the live version. They're different enough.
>>
>>64228932
it gets too 'le wacky japanese music' after the first 2 tracks

first track is top notch tho
>>
File: ugglan.jpg (30 KB, 520x291) Image search: [Google]
ugglan.jpg
30 KB, 520x291
>>64229457
>projecting this hard
>>
>>64229457
you're insecure
>>
>>64229105
Those trip-hop vibes are ace, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFQegXzPdAU
>>
WHY ISN'T THEIR SHIT ON SPOTIFY

AAAAHHHHH
>>
>>64229677
What the fuck kind of criticism is 'le wacky japanese music'? I agree that the first 2 tracks are the best though, along with walking in the rhythm.
>>
>>64229009
Whats so good about this? Seems like it gets posted more than any other live album.
>>
>>64229464
anyone got a link? archive is throwing errors.
>>
>>64230383
set features all of their best stuff, recording quality is stellar, was the last thing they released
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.