[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else find RAM's tracklist really weird in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Random_Access_Memories.jpg (21 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
Random_Access_Memories.jpg
21 KB, 329x329
Does anyone else find RAM's tracklist really weird in the first third of the album? The monologue would work so much better if it was the starter for the album and then with the second track you could 'Give Life Back to Music'. And then there are two downtempo tracks that belong nowhere near the start of the record in the middle of two fun and dancy tracks. I love the album but why would they place the tracks so bizarrely?
>>
>>64226485
>tfw RAM is my favorite DP album
>no one will ever agree with me
>>
>>64226492
I agree with you, my man. But I'm having a hard time listening to it these days because of my ex. We listened to it all the time when it was released.

>tfw she ruined the GOAT album for me
>>
>>64226492
I agree with you anon, I love this album. I like how they went disco and pissed everyone off
>>
not my fav dp album but it's up there
doin it right and instant crush are some of their best work though
>>
>>64226485
dj technorch is better
>>
>>64226492

The heights of Random Access Memories are better than the heights of Discovery.

However, Discovery is constantly great through the whole listen while RAM has some boring moments during Get Lucky, Lose Yourself to Dance and Doin' it Right.
>>
>>64226492
RAM was good, but I find Discovery to be better.
>>
>>64226735
>Doin' it Right.

What parts do you find boring? For real can't understand where you could mean.
>>
>>64226492
I agree
>>
>>64229220
Listen to the percussion.

clickclickclickclickclickclickclick
It's stupidly simplistic.
>>
>>64226532
FUCK are you me ?
I have so many memories with my ex-gf from that album, i remember we bought together and listened to it together the whole afternoon.

Instant Crush was our song, i swear to god i can't listen to it, it's physically painful
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.