[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone on /mu/ uniorinically like Limp Bizkit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
Does anyone on /mu/ uniorinically like Limp Bizkit?
>>
>>64220015
wow, Fred looks like a completely different person with a beard
>>
Not on /mu/ In life though, yes. Guy at my work blasts rollin when he's cruising to and from
>>
>>64220015
They are okay I guess. Not bad for someone with a member who used to work with Redhat.
>>
Can we please keep talking about Fred Durst?
>>
File: 1461208911082218242451.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1461208911082218242451.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
IDGAF level: 666
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MI-_jWAmlE
>>
>>64221052
Your vest looks like a giant pair of fat girl daisy dukes.
>>
>>64221052
I bet you can't even put these jackets due to it's edginess
>>
I unironically like Fred Durst, at least. Especially the fact that he randomly likes EVA.
>>
>>64220015
yes

wes borland is the riff legend, sam is a creative bassist and lethal was one of the best sound engineers in existence

only autistic "le music of my generation sux xDDD" children don't recognize that they were the only good thing to come out of the nu metal scene
>>
>>64221127
I wore the limp bizkit patch sewn over the burzum logo for awhile. I've never in my life had more people stop me to kek mightily and high five. Good times.

I do still think Significant Other is a good record, honestly.
>>
IF ONLY WE COULD FLYYYYYYYYYYY

LIMP BIZKIT STYLE!
>>
>>64220918
I like him because SOME DAYS U JUST DONT WANNA WAKE UP
>>
>>64221137
ngelion?
>>
>>64221113
I finally got a new one after the 15+ service life of the other. I'm trying to go really slow with it this time and only add a patch at a time, see what happens.
>>
Wes Borland is an amazing guitarist
Sam Rivers is an amazing bassist
John Otto is an amazing drummer
DJ Lethal is an amazing DJ
Why did they have to be fronted by one of the worst vocalists in music history? Honestly, they should all pull an Alter Bridge and make a new band with a new vocalist.

Re-Arranged is an unironically good song, tho.
>>
I like most of the things they've done. When Gold Cobra came out I was really happy about it not because it was a great album but because it sounds like it was ripped right of the fucking 90s and it was refreshing to hear that sound again. I mean look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i_qxQztHRI

Aside from the MGSV lens flare this video and song is like they never fucking stopped
>>
File: 1446766306304.gif (492 KB, 176x216) Image search: [Google]
1446766306304.gif
492 KB, 176x216
All these people blinded HARD by nostalgia
>>
This music video was 2deep4me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qex0OjXolzc
>>
>>64221052
That's a big girl.
>>
>>64221265
it was a great historical mistake the first time. i guess its true: first as tragedy, then as farce.
>>
>>64220015

Absolutely. Chocolate Starfish came out during the first summer of us having driving licenses and our parents leaving us unsupervised for the entirety, no fucken way LB wouldn't be looked upon favourably.

Hot Dog - My Generation - Full Nelson is probably the strongest opening of any Nu Metal album ever released.
>>
>>64221052
is that a giant jeans diaper?
>>
>>64222429
Yeah, of course, dude. Are you not into LB?
>>
>>64221271
Significant Other and Chocolate Starfish are great albums if you ignore the shitty lyrics and Fred Durst's annoying vocals.
>>
>>64222222
>>
File: Lifeispeachcover.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Lifeispeachcover.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
I 80% unironically like Life Is Peachy.
>>
yeah, they're unironically fun, so at least i like them more than linkin park
>>
File: woah.png (160 KB, 366x410) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
160 KB, 366x410
>>64221159
JOHN OTTO
>>
>>64220015

>implying people unironically like any music on /mu/
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.