[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new /mu/ album finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: newalbum.jpg (571 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
newalbum.jpg
571 KB, 1400x1400
come give this masterpiece a listen boys
https://sufjanstevenstellingyouhebottomsbutthenherapesyouandyaboys.bandcamp.com/album/awake-cycle

great job here
>>
too short desu
>>
Track 1 is a masterpiece
>>
>>64218285
Literally kill your fucking self
>>
How soon will we make the next one? I was a little to late to make a song for this one
>>
>>64218446
I can release it as a single if you wanna make one and post it here
>>
>>64218465
Nah I'm fine I just wanted to know if there was an estimation of when there would be another one
>>
That alternate take is pretty great wowow
>>
Which track is best?
>>
>>64218285
Sounds like Fanboy and Chum Chum
>>
>>64218508
maybe tomorrow or friday
>>
Guys I missed it, but how did you make the album
>greentext just to get someone's attention
>>
>>64218285
I'll probably make a bigger contribution to the next one. I was just kinda busy studying and needed to take a 15 minute break and that's the time I used to make the track.
>>
>>64218836
decided album title, cover and track titles based on various kinds of gets
people "claimed" tracks then made them
>>
track 10 is nice
>>
IM A SINGING KINGAROO
>>
>>64219361
Thanks, man.
I had to borrow a friend's midi controller for this one and the track I made for the Quads album today.
I might just buy it off of him.
>>
>>64219642
seriously tho that tracks a banger
>>
Sometimes I'm really tired and I need something that doesn't take itself seriously at all
This is working very well
>>
>>64220155
Check out That's Unfortunate by Quads.
>>
>>64220174
I'm listening to all of it, it actually flows pretty smoothly between tracks
>>
>>64220194
that's the crazy thing about Quads, it's /mu/ trying to make bad music and it ends up being ordered perfectly and the music is more interesting
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.