[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worst faulty files you've ever downloaded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: folder.jpg (449 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
449 KB, 700x700
i just found out my copy of strawberry jam was sped up for some reason! was listening to one of the songs on a different player and realized it sounded slow, compared the track lengths w wikipedia, each song was like 5-15 seconds shorter!! not the worst thing that could've happened but i'm feeling betrayed

anyone have any worse stories?
>>
File: 18133290.jpg (55 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
18133290.jpg
55 KB, 500x454
>>64218223
Anytime I download Pullhair Rubeye it sounds backwards and sped up. Who's the jackass who did this and spread it all over the internet? They can't have wanted it released this way.
>>
File: carrie and fagel.jpg (512 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
carrie and fagel.jpg
512 KB, 750x750
someone replaced all the tracks with jason aldean
>>
I once downloaded Fanboy and Chum Chum and it wasn't Fanboy and Chum Chum wtf
>>
>>64218292
God you're pathetic
>>
>>64218223
My first download of In the Court of the Crimson King had a faulty file of the title track, so even if I changed things the tracklist always remained
1. In the Court of the Crimson King
2. 21st Century Schizoid Man
3. I talk to the wind
4.Epitaph
5.Moonchild

so for my first listen, I thought the album ended on Moonchild for a while.

Also the main copy of Sings Reign Rebuilder seems to get split up into two albums with a scrambled tracklisting for each half, so each time I want to listen to it I have to organize all 15 tracks in order with their incredibly long names.
>>
File: zpODkoN.png (199 KB, 414x404) Image search: [Google]
zpODkoN.png
199 KB, 414x404
>>64218264
>>
>>64218223
Honestly do not know if this is a meme or not but up-loaders do it to avoid copyright issues as it's not the original content they can sort of get away with it, youtube videos do it too - all you have to do is get a media player which can slow down the files being played and you will get the normal speed, the download should tell you what speed it is at.
>>
>>64218223
Downloading Ferris Wheel on Fire and noticing that the album had an inverted right channel.
>>
>>64218346
holy fuck what was it like hearing the title track for the first time
>>
>>64218373
OOoooh, that's a bad one.
>>
>>64218373
happened to me too, worst sound ever. bad rip of the box set iirc
>>
File: deathconciousness.gif (28 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
deathconciousness.gif
28 KB, 300x298
For the first couple years I was listening to Deathconciousness in the wrong order, disc 2 first. It still sounds weird listening to it the right way.
>>
File: JURY_DUTY.jpg (401 KB, 1468x1468) Image search: [Google]
JURY_DUTY.jpg
401 KB, 1468x1468
>>64218403
Kind of amazing and it makes a great opener.

>>64218352
Sometimes it can almost sound better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j8LrAEGBoQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>64218432
luckily I found a better one, but yeah. It was fuckin terrible.
>>
>>64218449
i can honestly kinda picture that happening but also...not having Earthmover as the closer feels dirty
>>
>>64218223
DJ AARON ELLIS
>>
>>64218373
Fuck, I got the same one, it's awful.
>>
>>64218346
Moonchild as the last song actually seems like a very comfy, quiet closer. I think the only thing at fault here would be the transition of ITCOTCK to 21st Century Schizoid Man.
>>
>>64218449
I can't imagine A Quick One going anywhere but the first song.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.