[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anthony Fantano hate thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: lkkk.jpg (3 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
lkkk.jpg
3 KB, 160x90
Anthony Fantano hate thread.
>>
Fanboy and Chum Chum is soooooooooooo much better.
>>
File: image.png (145 KB, 400x483) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145 KB, 400x483
>>
>>64216982
FUCK OFF
>>
He just made a video claiming that the Blue album was better than Pinkerton, fuck that melon
>>
Does anyone have that viral marketing chart where Fantano gets BTFO?
>>
>>64216997
lmao
>>
I hate him. I hate EVERYTHING about him. I hate his meme face, I hate his meme girlfriend, I hate his meme family, I hate his meme career, I hate his meme life, I hate his meme expressions, I hate his meme acting, and most of all I hate his meme-as-fuck attitude about everything. Literally every move he makes is riddled with memes. You could hook up a house and suck the memes right off this asshole and power r/Memes for AT LEAST a solid decade with some left over the next few months. He has done more harm to music than any other meme reviewer to date like Robert Christgau, or Piero Scaruffi. He just bumbles onto the Youtube screen, with his stupid fucking grin, opening his mouth with the audience on the edge of their morbidly obese seats shoveling pop corn from the pop corn trough into theirs maws, as he slyly whispers into the boom microphone "Meme" and the audience erupts into riotous laughter because they think they get what this pandering fuck who has no idea the history or culture of music is actually relating to them. so yes, please, by all means, tell me I am "le salty meme" meme because you know what? Unlike this meme fuckhead I DID study music since I was a small boy and I KNOW that expression of emotions makes for a superior music. So yes, I am upset that you one-track-mind knuckle dragging fast food eating primates are just in love with your meme king. You two deserve each other

also, I dont want to continue this post any longer than I have to but I browse /fit/ regularly and I lift and eat right and don't have to take steroids (unlike some meme musicians cough cough) and if meme lord came up to my face in real life and tried to pull the meme covered wool over my eyes I would hit him so hard he would be spitting up his teeth for the rest of (likely short due to his clogged arteries) life. That's what happens when you work hard for something instead of skipping steps and cutting corners by taking steroids and not earning your keep in your career
>>
>>64216970
Can this board stop talking about this cunt?
>>
Trash
>>
>>64217004
>Weezer's debut is unquestionably their best album--even better than the sophomore album some fans assert as being superior.
>IT'S JUST MY OPINION THO

He needs to stop making these claims as fact
>>
File: soon.jpg (219 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
219 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>64217064
this
>>
>>64217059

we made him, he is our child
>>
>>64217134
i should stop fapping to my son
>>
>>64217072
Oh fuck off. I understand this is sarcastic bait shit, but 4chan is the ultimate home of "irrefutable, objective 'opinions.'" Why is that everyone on 4chan regardless of board does the whole condescending "WOW I CANT HANDLE DIFFERNET OPINIONS" when talking to anyone else, and then everyone on any board of 4chan does the same thing.

4chan users are the ultimate normie, pleb garbage, and this isn't even ironic bait.

Also, who cares about what album reviewer thinks?
>>
>>64217173
>this
also
>new
>summerfag gtfo
>>
>>64216970
>implied ARTPOP was better than Born This Way
what a dummy
>>
>>64217280
it's much better, yes
>>
>>64217260
I call anyone who calls me out on my shit new! Sign of a newfag right there tee bee aych.
>>
WWWOOOAAAAAHHHH! Here we go, cause we're Fanboy, Chum Chum.
A little cuckoo Fanboy, Chum Chum.
We're amazing, totally crazy,
Fanboy, Chum Chum,
Come on everybody, sing!

Were gonna scream at the top of our lungs,
We're gonna play and have some fun.
We don't care if you stare,
I mean look at our underwear! BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN FFFFFFFFRRRRRREEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEE! OOOOOO BRAINFREEZE! BBAH BBAH BBAH BBAH BBAH (the sum of the bah is 29-21 times) C'mon and scream at the top of your lungs,
C'mon play and have some fun.
BBAH BBAH, (etc)
CHUM_CHUM!_Ohhhh!_/_That's_nice!">FANBOY,CHUM CHUM!
Ohhhh! /That's nice!
>>
>>64217304
ARTPOP didn't have a single song half as good as Electric Chapel, Bloody Mary, or Heavy Metal Lover.
>>
>>64217314
haha I get it because it's a meme which means it's funni hhahaha lelelel
>>
bald
>>
>>64217049
I give this rant a light 8 out of 4.
>>
File: 1461198808628.png (59 KB, 741x240) Image search: [Google]
1461198808628.png
59 KB, 741x240
>>
>>64217173
Except that people on 4chan do it as a joke, whereas Fantano is legitmately using "ITS JUST MY OPINION" as a way to defend his bold claims. I know its just his opinion, and I have no problem with it; I just get annoyed when he says it this way. So fuck off yourself
>>
File: images-58.jpg (50 KB, 441x334) Image search: [Google]
images-58.jpg
50 KB, 441x334
>>64216997

>taking this guy's side
>>
>fantano haters
>Anthony Fantano season approaching, fuck whatever ya'll been reading, fuck what FUCK whoever ya'll been watch, a monster about to come alive again. Soon as I log in and post the review, we get this bitch shakin like Parkinson. Take my rating and lock it in! Caucasian here no racism
>>
>>64217504
Is this real? Please be real.
>>64217134
/mu/ shouldn't breed, clearly they've got recessive progeria genes if they spat out this meme loving house elf.
>>
>>64217504
fake
>>
>>64217004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHvuGiV8a2g

Because it fucking is, I was with you before I watched it, but after seeing his video it just made sense what he was saying.

idk, maybe i'm too open minded/logical.

of course you could use the ultimate defense and call me a troll.
>>
>>64217799
fuck off troll
>>
File: 1457204781550.jpg (15 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
1457204781550.jpg
15 KB, 327x324
>>64216997
>also its jungle not breakbeat u fucking melon
>>
>>64216997
>u fucking melon
>>
>>64217799
>open minded/logical
>having debate about a Weezer album
keking all over the place
>>
>>64216970
you do know there's a 99.999999999999969% chance of him being your father right?
>>
Question: Does he make a living off his videos?
>>
everyone tweet "hey retard" and then ask a question it will b funny
>>
File: freegay.png (496 KB, 658x448) Image search: [Google]
freegay.png
496 KB, 658x448
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1500x900
>>64217049
tasty
>>
>>64218736
a good living, yeah, I forget the estimations but there's definitely no need for a day job
>>
>>64218938
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/theneedledrop
>>
>>64219100
Lol 17k - 275k? That's quite the range
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.