[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twin Towers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: xiuxiu.jpg (70 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
xiuxiu.jpg
70 KB, 1024x1024
I like it. You like it too. Why do you like it?
>>
Pisses me off that of all bands fucking Xiu Xiu ends up being the big seller of RSD. None of their previous releases have sold out even close to that fast and the year I decide it's not worth it they're fucking gone.

At least they're repressing.

I need to give it a full listen because I listened to Falling and I wasn't a big fan.

Also everyone knows how sad albums like Knife Play and A Promise are but Fabulous Muscles is one of the most wretched and affecting albums I have ever heard.
>>
>>64217930
it's ok, they're repressing it soon anyways
>>
it was okay, not that great. i'm taking it for what it is, just some soundtrack covers and not a real album. wish jamie sang more.
>>
Heard a little of it, I liked it. I'm a huge Twin Peaks fan, I'm a little bummed I wasn't able to get a copy at RSD, but I'm glad that they were the big seller this time around.
>>
>>64216734
I really like it. Favorite tracks are Into the Night and Blue Frank Pink Room.

The fact that I've seen the show and listened to the original soundtrack definitely makes it more enjoyable, however even the tracks that I don't recognize are great.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.