[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has an album ever made you uncomfortable? I was listening to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: LetItBe_0.jpg (150 KB, 1220x1220) Image search: [Google]
LetItBe_0.jpg
150 KB, 1220x1220
Has an album ever made you uncomfortable? I was listening to this for the first time while I was reading up on The Beatles' story and realizing how much tension there was between The Beatles while recording this album made me feel really uncomfortable while listening. It's pretty much listening to 4 people that hate each other trying to make an album.
>>
>>64216654
It made me uncomfortable because of how shit it was
>>
eh, they seemed happy enough on the rooftop lol
>>
Nah Two of Us,One After 909, and Don't Let Me Down have a really friendly atmosphere to them.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461197270505.jpg (31 KB, 596x600) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461197270505.jpg
31 KB, 596x600
>>64216713
Tru dat
>>
File: Suicide1977.jpg (22 KB, 316x315) Image search: [Google]
Suicide1977.jpg
22 KB, 316x315
Yes, this album makes me really uncomfortable
>that frankie teardrop screaming
>>
File: sad frog and feel.png (387 KB, 433x493) Image search: [Google]
sad frog and feel.png
387 KB, 433x493
>You and I have memories
>Longer than the road that stretches out ahead

>tfw you don't have a person in your life to apply those lyrics to
>>
File: wewlad1.gif (32 KB, 205x39) Image search: [Google]
wewlad1.gif
32 KB, 205x39
>>64216804
HERE WE GO AGAIN /mu/, where's your DEER MEAT AT?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.