[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will NEVER find a qt like Bilinda. Why even live. ;(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: JgwrDWi.jpg (53 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
JgwrDWi.jpg
53 KB, 500x345
>You will NEVER find a qt like Bilinda.

Why even live.
;(
>>
Music For this feel???
>>
>>64214944
>tfw a girl even qter than Bilinda is my gf

Heh nothing persoNNEL kid...............................
>>
>>64214944

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t8HxBF9FzM&feature=youtu.be&t=17m52s

Just try telling me she isn't the most qt shoegazer ever, with those teeth and that awkward smile, I dare ya.
>>
>>64214984
Prove it.
>>
>>64215037
I don't want you guys to masturbate to my gf liek Aaron or Montie, sorry

Some of my friends already know my trip and I don't want them to tell my gf that I'm spreading photos of her
>>
>>64215089
Good man.
>>
i wish i was as qt as bilinda
>>
>>64214944
I saw a girl today that really looked like her and she was shy/awkward. I was too shy to meet her. Hopefully some day we will cross paths again.
>>
>>64214984
>tfw this shitposter has more success than you

End my life.
>>
File: 1458214863847.jpg (6 KB, 252x183) Image search: [Google]
1458214863847.jpg
6 KB, 252x183
>tfw qt Belinda wife
>>
Skip to 17 minutes 52 seconds in, or just copy and paste this link in your URL, and watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t8HxBF9FzM&t=17m52s

Just try telling me she isn't the most qt shoegazer ever, with those teeth and that awkward smile, I dare ya.
>>
>>64215378
>>64215002
She is.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.