[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RELEASE IN 3 HRS WHEN IM HOME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
RELEASE IN 3 HRS WHEN IM HOME
>>
Does it have Fanboy and Chum Chum featured on it? No? Then fuck off.
>>
>>64214429
whats with these niggers and their gay ass releases

its like they want to fail and everyone to forget about their album
>>
is this the new quads LP?
>>
>>64214429
this is fake
>>
lol low quality b8
>>
>>64214429
is hotline bling on it
>>
confirmed not the coverart
>>
>>64214777
that's actually the cover u dunce
>>
>>64214923
fuck off
>>
>>64214923
What??? It was literally confirmed not to be the cover art.
>>
You guys are all stupid, he has a time stamp and the CD cover, why dont you stop being stupid little autistic faggots and appreciate this guy who is about to leak the biggest album of 2016!! Go ahead call me a faggot for this i dare you pussies.
>>
>>64215223
this desu
>>
>>64214429
Post pic of the CD
>>
i want to believe
>>
>>64215223
first time on 4chan m8?
>>
What's this supposed to be again?
>>
>>64215535
Im and old fag queer
>>
>>64215554
Drizzy and the 6's - With My Woes
>>
>>64215554
an epic ruse
>>
you stupid honkeys, Views is an apple music exclusive

no physicals have been shipped yet if at all
>>
>>64215637
this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.