[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amy Winehouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Amy-Winehouse-resize-1.jpg (79 KB, 604x410) Image search: [Google]
Amy-Winehouse-resize-1.jpg
79 KB, 604x410
Nearly killed everyone
>>
>>64213684
Shitty pop muzak for sisters
>>
rip in rest
>>
That's lady gaga you dunce
>>
>they try to make me go to rehab I say no no no
Got what she deserved.
>>
5/10 would bang
>>
Winehouse was a fantastic singer, /mu/ hates her though because she looks trashy and this misogynist shithole thinks that's more important than her talent
>>
>When I swear that I don't have a gun, No I don't have a gun, No I don't have a gun
>>
>>64214022
The men here are pathetic little boys, not men. They need diapers lol
>>
Frank is an underrated album
>>
>>64214937
yeah it's better than Back to Black or at least as good
>>
>>64214937
>Frank is an underrated album
I don't believe that that could be possible
>>
>>64215156
I can assure you my friend that it simultaneously could be possible, is possible and is true
>>
File: 47863830.cached.jpg (27 KB, 345x279) Image search: [Google]
47863830.cached.jpg
27 KB, 345x279
>>64215290
I'm not convinced that she's actually... that good.
>>
>>64215459
well Frank is rated low enough that you can think it's underrated anyway

this pitchfork review basically pans her for dying, lol http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/10900-frank/
>>
she's got three flawless albums, sorry she cant be your fucking waifu and you will never be her tampon baby
>>
>>64215533
phew. from the film though it doesn't seem like she was that nice a person really. there are sadder young deaths I can think of.

Yeah, she is talented, and I have to give her some due, but I'm generally an Amy sceptic.
>>
>>64215693
I don't give a fuck if she was a nice person tbqh and I'm not sure why you would

The point of her music is not that her death was especially sad, if anything it's that it was predictable
>>
>>64213851
Underrated post
>>
>>64215805
mmm well if I don't take to an artist's character it might prejudice me from buying and enjoying their music.

like going to that guy that kicked you in at school's concert.

I think the point of her music was to manipulate people
>>
>>64215963
your opinions are irredeemably trash
>>
>>64216113
I think they're pretty spot on. Blake was a poor dupe and useful to her as a person to take the heat but keep her looking edgy. In the film where he goes to prison (why she didn't as well I don't know) and she does the whole grieving shell shocked look in a mac for the cameras with fag in mouth, it's totally what it was all about. Her playing everybody and the situation.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81 KB, 576x324
>"and and maybe we will never know"

I do , she was shoving it right up your arse basically
>>
>>64216269
she didn't go to prison because they had no evidence against her you bizarre idiot

her image was created by the paparazzi not by herself and she didn't get anything good out of that situation so idk who you think she's playing

the only explanation for such a completely poisonous (and incoherent) interpretation of the film is desperate misogyny, so I guess this is not something I can explain you out of
>>
>>64216495
>the paparazzi not by herself and she did

yeah , absolutely, what an angel she really was, she sleep with God now
>>
>>64216269
Blake got her hooked on crack you complete numbskull, how could anyone be this fucking stupid?
>>
Somebody please, planet Earth, na nu na nu
>>
Frank>Back To Black

/mu/ is a shithole but as long as there's the occasional Amy thread I have hope for the future
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.