[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wayne Coyne vs. David Bowie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 630x420
Who's a better musician?
>>
>>64212325
Brain Wilson
>>
the one in your pic without a meme shirt
>>
>>64212325

W. Coyne
>>
Yi
>>
Wayne Coyne
>>
Yoko Ono
>>
>>64212325
>musician
Both could only play rudimentary guitar and mostly relied on their collaborators/producers for their brilliance, and where more acting musical directors and figureheads.

But Bowie was a better pianist and vocalist than Wayne. So I'd pick Bowie.
>>
>>64213206
Yeah right...
>>
>>64213287
I know, I am.
>>
You can't defeat the dead man
>>
steven wilson
>>
>>64212325
bowie
>>
Bowie. That man had one sexy voice.
>>
>>64213206
also David played sax as well
>>
>>64213206
>both could only play rudimentary guitar
Considering that David Bowie played a majority of the guitar on Diamond Dogs and even wrote the riff for Rebel Rebel, I don't think it's fair to say he could only play rudimentary guitar
>>
>>64214601
>majority of the guitar on Diamond Dogs and even wrote the riff for Rebel Rebel
What is rudimentary guitar for 5000 Alex?
>>
>>64212325
Bowie:
>plays sax, guitar and can sing in key.
>also a pretty decent arranger

Wayne:
>hasn't played on his own records since Steven joined the band

Wayne is definitely the superior musician.
>>
>>64213206
David Bowie could play a lot of instruments, have you seen the Liner notes for Low and Heroes?
>>
Wayne coyne
>>
>>64214946
>quantity over quality
>>
>>64214727
I think you mean
>albums I've never heard for 5000 Alex
Because if you really think that's rudimentary guitar, you're a fucking moron. People thought David rehired Mick Ronson when that album came out.
>>
>>64215315
lol just because he played a large selection of instruments doesn't mean his playing couldn't have quality.
>>
Wayne coyne>>>>>>>>memewie
>>
>>64215425
I bet you're the kind of person who uses retarded unoriginal political nicknames like libtard
>>
>>64215415
Just listen to the albums. It's not of quality.
>>
>>64215475
>memewie butthurt fan
>>
>>64215512
Different anon here

"Memewie" just isn't that clever because the word Bow and Meme don't have a phonetic resemblance at all. Something like Blahwie or Bore-ie wouldn't be better.
>>
>>64215512
Or you're just the kind of person who uses retarded unoriginal political nicknames like libtard

"memewie" wow man good one, you sure showed him
>>
>>64214919
kek
>>
People here actually like the flaming lips? Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>64212325
Bowie, no contest.
>>
>>64215654
What's wrong with them?
>>
People here actually like david bowie? Absolutely disgusting.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.