[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is noise music so shit? Why would anyone waste their money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: pucemary-1280x600.jpg (130 KB, 1280x600) Image search: [Google]
pucemary-1280x600.jpg
130 KB, 1280x600
Why is noise music so shit? Why would anyone waste their money and time on subjecting themselves to this dreck?
>>
>>64211819
because I dont want to look like a pleb on /mu/
>>
because it's like pottery.
>>
Is that a stapler?
>>
>>64211819
Idk man, why dont you tell us why its shit.
>>
>>64211819
I bet you can't even take it...you...PUSSY!
>>
>>64211881
no, everything is a music instrument for a musician m'lady.
>>
>>64211881
It's an instrument
>>
2deep4u
>>
The only good women in noise are Pharmakon and Mrs. Arafna by the way
>>
>>64212064
the only thing worse than noise is noise made by women
>>
File: CW7pMIzWQAAH1l6.jpg (81 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CW7pMIzWQAAH1l6.jpg
81 KB, 600x800
>>64211819
why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care? why do you care?
>>
>>64212395
>>
>>64211819
>Why is vaporwave music so shit? Why would anyone waste their money and time on subjecting themselves to this dreck?
I made some copypasta for your next shitpost, OP.
>>
>>64211819
Noise is usually made by people who aren't talented enough to make anything else..
>>
>>64213554
kys fattie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu754RS1T04
>>
>>64213554
My boy BRANDON dropppin truth bombs left and right.

>>64213577
Sufjan Stevens is a cocksucker and so are you for using him as a example of someone "talented" making noise.
If you had any actual idea about noise you'd post an actual accomplished noise artist.

>look at me guys, I'm a sensitive earnest folk guy playing noise music! Aren't I wacky?

What a vain, disingenuous faggot.
And that's not what harsh noise sounds like. If you're already gonna do a mock-tribute or parody or whatever to something at least do it right.
>>
>>64213630
kys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2beStWgQGvQ
>>
>>64213705
>and he posts fucking Dean Blunt

Just stop, you moron.
>>
What do you even mean by noise? Harsh Noise, HNW, Noise, Contemp Classical, Musique Concrete, Avant-Garde, Noise Rock, EAI, Free Jazz, Drone, Ambient, Power Electronics????
>>
>>64213733
kys
>>
>>64213786
>and now he's even run out of "talented artists making noise" to post

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, universally despised, derided and mocked. Crawl back in to the jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
>>
>>64213839
That's some spicy pasta my dude
>>
the appeal of noise to me is in the live setting, seeing the methods they use to create the sounds and how the repurpose various things to make sounds, as well as seeing and experiencing first hand the dark emotions that gets poured into a piece. There is no good or bad noise because of how purely cathartic it is, the only "good" noise is whatever appeals to you for whatever reason it appeals to you
>>
>>64213554
I'm sure you're very talented, lol
>>
>>64213839
typical trump voter
>>
>>64213877
It's funny as fuck, yeah.

>>64213880
>the dark emotions
>There is no good or bad noise

You don't know anything. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>64213630
brandon used to make harsh noise
>>
>>64212064
pharmakon blows you pleb

>>64213554
the guy who wrote this technical masterpiece

http://youtu.be/7DdBT1MFpCE

also makes noise
>>
>>64212064
>no Suckdog
plebeian post senpai
>>
>>64213982
My boy Brandon is a true renaissance man, there's no point in comparing common peasantry to him.

>>64214000
>he posts a fucking rock band

Jesus, does anyone on this board know anything about noise and how much technical, theoretical and conceptual work and knowledge goes into making a noise record or tape or CD worth buying? Apparently not.
>>
>>64213982
https://soundcloud.com/utopianinchswag420
>>
>>64213554
William Bennett played in Essential Logic and now heads Whitehouse.

Gary Mundy performs both Power Electronics and Rock music in Ramleh.

Matthew Bower performs harsh noise and Rock music in Skullflower

Eye from Hanatarash joined the band Boredoms.
>>
>>64214082
Of course not. Most /mu/tants are very lazy listeners, too afraid to venture into real music, that's why they latch onto /mu/core shite, charts and internet "personalities": they want to play it safe
>>
1) Noise is not music
2) People listen to it because they enjoy it

now go back to Red.dit
>>
>>64214082
I wasn't calling Daughters noise you utter fucking retard
>>
Boredoms integrates some good noise into their stuff. Though I wouldn't really consider them to be a pure noise band.
>>
>>64214206
Did I say you were? I was pointing out how blatantly clueless it is of you to suggest that some rock musician's noise side project is an example worth a shit regarding noise made by an accomplished artist.
If you knew anything about noise you'd have just posted an actual accomplished noise artist.

>>64214142
>he posts more fucking rock bands or artists juggling noise and rock music

Another one onto the "I have no idea what I'm talking about" pile.
None of these people(except for Bower) have done anything worth shit in decades.
And nobody's heading Whitehouse anymore because it's a band that broke up ages ago, you fucking moron.
>>
>>64214356
alright brandon put ur trip back on
don't have you have a weight loss class to attend
>>
>>64214356
why are you so angry?
>>
>>64214356
are you actually autistic
>>
>>64214414
Don't you dare mock my boy Brandon's body mass. The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'.

>>64214428
Because it's lonely at the top, motherfucker.
>>
>>64214494
This is pathetic even for you brandon
>>
>>64214483
Why would you think that?
>>
File: Srpwz.jpg (11 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
Srpwz.jpg
11 KB, 299x288
>>64214356

>being this mad

I'm just pointing out people who would appear "talented" to people who don't listen to noise. "Talented" being people who can play guitar.

I'm not going to tell some idiot who needs a musician to play a guitar to be talented to listen to Wiese or ErikM.
>>
>>64213577
what the fuck is this?
I've seen autists at a daycare centre make better music with pots and pans.
>>
File: now u said sum shit.jpg (32 KB, 388x492) Image search: [Google]
now u said sum shit.jpg
32 KB, 388x492
i always thought that enjoying noise music is the equivalent of enjoying getting cucked
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458443460378.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458443460378.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>>64214521
Because you're on /mu/ getting upset that no one is posting true noise. Lmao.
>>
>>64214523
Uh huh.

>>64214579
Fuck yourself, bitch. I'll kick you around with my cowboy boots if you step out of line again.
>>
>>64214494
>at the top
Hows that molehole from all the way up there, haha.
>>
>>64214655
This nigga probably some just-out-of-high-school kid who has an extensive digital collection of noise. Lol.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.