[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a great mood /mu/ and I want to buy an instrument.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1419221737111.jpg (70 KB, 660x601) Image search: [Google]
1419221737111.jpg
70 KB, 660x601
I'm in a great mood /mu/ and I want to buy an instrument. What's the most fun instrument to learn and play?
Money isn't much of an issue and I have a good knowledge of music theory.
>>
>>64209393
violin
>>
Trombone
>>
skin flute
>>
>>64209447
Id recommend the brand "getzen"
>>
>>64209416
I've looked into this before and I don't really have the time to take lessons and I don't want to fuck myself over by trying to selfteach. Maybe someday though.
>>64209447
I've played trombone for nearly 9 years now actually. It's such an amazing instrument though.
>>
>>64209393
Your mum.
>>
>>64209393
Synths
>>
>>64209844
That's actually a good idea, what would you recommend for someone with little to no experience in electronic music?
>>
>>64210154
buy the most expensive equipment you can afford. Spend all your savings and then never practice.
>>
>>64211518
literally me
>>
>>64209416
Came here to post this
>>
>>64211532
>move out of my parents house
>have a thousand in savings
>spend $500 on a casio dg-1

that was almost ten years ago, im still embarrased. Still got it in my closet though, kind of cool I guess.
>>
>>64209393
Don't buy an instrument just because some other anon likes it, try to experiment first and find a sound you love. I've been playing guitar for 9 years and I can say it's really fun to the point of playing 3-7 hours a day but let me tell you something, the fun only comes when you get good and comfortable with your instrument, at first, you will be struggling a lot and probably getting annoyed so don't give up on whatever you choose. I thought I had made a big mistake when buying my first guitar because I thought I had realized that keyboards were more ''my thing'' but now I've grown to love it. Good luck, OP.
>>
Get an accordion!
>>
>>64211606
circuit bend it
and maybe it'll sound cool
>>
>>64209393
didgeridoo of course
>>
>>64209393
bass
>>
>>64209393
Kazoo or bagpipes
>>
>>64209462
underrated post
>>
Jew's Harp
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.