[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a fuck Mike love thread going? FUCK MIKE LOVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x389
Can we get a fuck Mike love thread going?

FUCK MIKE LOVE
>>
File: not mike love.png (384 KB, 496x382) Image search: [Google]
not mike love.png
384 KB, 496x382
say what you want but he was the only one who took a stand against brian wilson's tyrannical special snowflake attitude
>>
>hating Mike Love
When will this reddit meme end? He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
I wouldn't give a shit about him being a twat if he hadn't taken the band name and run it into the ground for the last 20 years while kicking Brian Wilson to the curb.

That's like if Pat Wilson kicked Rivers Cuomo out of Weezer
>>
>>64209167
Or Dave Grohl continuing nirvana after Kurt
>>
>>64209203
Or Julian taking over NMH.
>>
>>64209047
Hey...take those glasses off
>>
Seriously, though. I don't want to hate Mike Love, I really don't, but every time I manage to think "oh well, he was an integral part of the band's sound", I remember it all.

>hated Pet Sounds
>hated SMiLE
>never supported Brian with his ambitious projects
>always pulled the bands towards mediocrity and nostalgia
>contributed the worst song on Surf's Up while Dennis' songs got left out
>never bothered to learn to play an instrument properly
>never bothered to even fucking hit a tambourine or something when he wasn't singing lead - which was most of the time in the late 60's and early 70's
>brother is responsible for ending the Ricky Fataar & Blondie Chaplin era
>turned the band into a nostalgia act
>kicked Brian Wilson out of the band
>>
>>64210692
And this
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dlL7-j-IvVA
>>
>>64210692
>how dare he tried to help the beach boys from not failing
>>
>>64212120
the whole reason he's so dislikable is that he clearly prioritized "not failing" over doing anything of artistic substance.
>>
>>64208991 (Brian Wilson)
Yeah yeah yeah
Fuck you Brian, at the end of the day i am a millionaire with a hotter wife and guess what, i dont have dementia.
You'll be fine sooner than me too, meanwhile i'll be in Aruba picking up hot girls on the beach.
>>
he's great
i blaze it to student demonstration time every day
>>
File: miketrump.jpg (154 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
miketrump.jpg
154 KB, 688x960
Make The Beach Boys Great Again

Follow The Formula
>>
File: image.png (464 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
464 KB, 640x1136
>>64211836
Jesus Christ, I never actually thought Mike Love was truly a piece of shit until I saw this. Check pic related for what was actually in the suggestions.
>>
>>64212935
"Those were there problems"

Wow. He did realize he was talking about his dead cousin publicly, right?
>>
File: me in the middle.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
me in the middle.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>>
FUCK MIKE LOVE
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 267x271) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 267x271
>>64213819
>Thinking being an alpha with a 100 IQ is cool.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.