[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great albums from 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
ITT: Great albums from 2016 so far

Listening to Puce Mary's new album right now and it's one of the best things I've heard in forever
>>
How about you focus on listening to the fucking thing instead of using it as background noise for your shitposting session? Cocksucker.
>>
>>64208213
Wow, someone has emotional problems. This is my second listen through anyway so...
>>
>>64208285
So... so what? You couldn't string 10 sentences worth a shit on why it's "one of the best things I've heard in forever", faggot. Get real.
>>
>>64208397
dear sir i am sorry i have clearly upset you with my total lack of regard for your mental wellbeing but i must say this was not my intent i was just trying to talk about some music and if you want to discuss why it is good or not good then i will talk with you about it just please do not hate me i am in this most fragile of states as a result of you see my dog died recently so just please do not make with the insults because they cut me ever so deeply it is my hope that there is some way we can work out this dispute and make amends if only you would tell me what it is precisely you want would you like me to do i could send you a thousand word essay on the aforementioned music or some other such thing in order to appease your superior intellect and noble spirit i would be ever so grateful if you could just give me the chance to fix things between us so maybe we could be friends or something i promise itll be really great if only you would apologise for the hurtful things you have said that would make me feel an awful lot better so please do that and perhaps we can resume a more amicable form of discourse would that possibly be okay i am sorry for the trouble
>>
posh isolation are always killing it
>>
>>64208582
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>>64208607
Not really. Puce Mary is pretty much the only PI artist that's any good if you don't count the occasional releases they do of artists outside of that whole Copenhagen crew, like Arv & Miljo.
The rest of it is just shitty Tumblrcore "experimental" music.
>>
File: a0754016841_10.jpg (404 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a0754016841_10.jpg
404 KB, 1200x1200
what'd people think of the new Dean Blunt/Babyfather thing? I liked it, I think it was a lot more overt in its politics without sacrificing any of the oblique mysteriousness of his previous stuff. Still not sure how it ranks alongside his previous stuff though.
>>
>>64208849
this makes me proud to be british
>>
literally what the *fuck* am i listening to?
>>
>>64210075
End yourself, you underage Redditor piece of shit.
>>
>>64208213
>>64208397
>>64210103
Who peed in your Wheaties?
>>
>>64210132
See >>64210103
>>
>>64210151
You're an asshole
>>
>>64208849
uh, this is way too memey
>>
>>64210184
I will kick you around with my cowboy boots if you keep it up, slick.
>>
>>64208213
>>64208397
>>64208641
wow you're really annoying do you know that. like do your thing and all but come on, there are better things in life than shitposting on 4chan lol

>>64208105
it's great!! i enjoyed persona a lot and the album 'the female form' she did with loke rahbek. also saw her live last year, was really great

>>64208607
definitely man, check out norin's 'bakom planteringen'. it's the frontsinger of lust for youth hannes' solostuff and it's neat

>>64208849
haven't actually heard it yet but i loved 'black metal' so i've got to check it out

i've been listening to first hate's 'mind of a gemini' a lot lately. it's this dark synthpop duo in the vein/with the same aesthetics as a lot of the acts coming from posh isolation/that whole 'underground' enviroment in copenhagen
>>
>>64210103
Are you just a giant fucking hipster?

I kind of like it even though it's some weird fucking genre I don't fucking know of.

But you're going to just meme the fuck out and call people redditors because they're asking what the fuck this shit is? Are you fucking autistic or something? Go fuck yourself you gigantic hipster piece of trash.
>>
Midnight Machines by Lights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW9PHIgr_hk
>>
>>64210538
was gonna reply to OP but saw this post, completely out of context, and i gotta say: i've never seen someone get this mad at the computer. if you're being serious then maybe it's time to take a step back
>>
>>64210538
/mu/ isn't the board for you. Go away.
>>
>>64210938
>>64211171
And here I thought /tv/ was the worst board on 4chan

/mu/ confirmed for complete and utter shit
>>
>>64211543
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, universally despised, derided and mocked. Crawl back in to the jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
>>
>>64211620
I sucked his dick once
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.