[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Earl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: earl.jpg (622 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
earl.jpg
622 KB, 1280x855
Thoughts on Earl?
>>
I like Earl
>>
One of the best rappers alive. On a whole other level compared to anybody else in Odd Future.
>>
I recommend her shave, sleep, embrace balding, and exfoliate.
>>
>>64202167
favorite album?
IDLSIDGO was great,
>>
>>64202178
His first tape was good, like his most recent album, Doris was alright.
He's great, definitely one of the best of his generation and like someone else said, head and shoulders above everyone in OF.
>>
>>64202206
i listen to Doris at least once a day, not on purpose, just because it's great
>>
Watching him in OF stuff kind of made me feel he never truly fit in with their group. The most annoying thing about Tyler was that he often hogs the spotlight, especially when around Earl.

I'm glad hes positioning himself away from them because he is better than them.
>>
>>64202450
all OF did for him was get his name out there, he did all the work himself
>>
On technical skill alone he's one of the GOATs.
>>
>>64202149
his 'we wuz' twitter ruined him for me desu
>>
File: Absolutely disgusting.jpg (97 KB, 872x685) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely disgusting.jpg
97 KB, 872x685
>Tyler's verse on Sasquatch
>>
>>64202149
>too black for the white kids and too white for the blacks, from honor roll to cracking locks off of them bicycle racks

Really spoke to me.
>>
>>64204596
Are u black
>>
Earl, in my opinion, is one of the most talented rappers ever. The guy is like 23, and he can die tomorrow and still go down as GOAT.

His style is very innovative, paved the way for many things to come, once people catch up with him. The entire joke OF were was worth it just for Earl. That being said, I hope he won't try to be any more poetic than he was on his last album - it's not where his power lies.
>>
>>64202149
hes lyrically incredible but his subject matter's been done before and better

that said, he's DOOM's heir apparent
>>
anyone else wonder what would have happened if earl didn't get sent to samoa? wonder if OF would still be a thing
>>
honestly think he's one on the greatest ever rappers

his lyricism and flow is absolutely unbelievable
>>
File: doobs.png (2 MB, 940x939) Image search: [Google]
doobs.png
2 MB, 940x939
>>64205555
quads confirm
>>
>>64202149
really talented dude - if maybe a little depressive for constant listens
>>
>>64202149
thisniggaugly
>>
>>64208109
got damn
>>
I like idlsidgo
>>
>>64202149
Doesn't know how to play an instrument competently, doesn't know how to compose a pop song, doesn't know how to write poetry, doesn't have anything interesting to say about life or philosophy. Trash for middle schoolers
>>
Extremely talented with enormous potential to make a masterpiece.

Hasn't quite gotten there yet but I think he will someday.
>>
>>64209661
But he can rap and has good taste.
>>
>>64204640
not black enough
>>
>>64209661
I bet he cant even cook a souffle
>>
>>64202149
enjoyed his albums quite a bit, i think i prefer Doris tho

I think Solace is his best work
>>
>>64209833
Can we stop pretending like Solace isn't some sketch from his hard drive he just threw on the web.
>>
New earl project will drop soon I almost guarantee it
>>
>>64209854
doesn't mean i can't enjoy it the most out of his stuff
>>
his best songs are his shortest - off top, uncle al
>>
File: 1216235153569.png (207 KB, 450x336) Image search: [Google]
1216235153569.png
207 KB, 450x336
DNA is great, but just
>mfw Na'kel
>>
>>64209888
after his two shows in the far east with knx for that stones throw x stussy shit

my body is ready
>>
>>64210118
You're not cool enough to like Na'kel's verse.
It's your fault.
>>
>>64210043
off top is too good
>>
>>64210118
SAWED OFF I EAT THOSE
>>
>>64202533
Tyler produced Earl's first album
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.