[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you Nick Drake's mom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
Would you Nick Drake's mom?
>>
>implying his mom didn't repeated molest him as a kid and that's why he was so lonely and depressed
>>
File: molly-reclining.jpg (101 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
molly-reclining.jpg
101 KB, 600x656
I don't know. In some pictures like pic related, oh yes. But she looks a lot like Nick, so that would be like fucking one of the homies.
>>
>>64199324
Delet this
>>
>>64199324
Like hold her hand???
>>
>>64199349
so you're saying she's into younger guys?
>>
I don't want to think about the drake family in this way. in the future please refrain from tarnishing their memory with your impure thoughts.
>>
>>64199349
>Molly Drake will never /ss/ you
Why am I even alive
>>
No way, man. I saw his sister doing sexy stuff in some old movie once, and I got turned on. Then I realized who it was and I felt like a terrible person for a week.

That's like banging your best friend's Mom or sister. You just don't, no matter how hot they are.
>>
I think Nick and his mother were incredibly similar souls....funny that.

Anyone know if it's true or not Nick was starting to lapse into schizophrenia around the time he died?
>>
>>64199410
I know he was so depressed that he literally stopped eating and drinking, he looked so dead that they didn't use his picture for Pink Moon
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 535x577
>tfw no dainty British wife who loves you and only you (with a mutual feeling) to spend days with frolicking and cuddling

Her voice was so gentle
>>
File: 1460944321771.png (245 KB, 450x349) Image search: [Google]
1460944321771.png
245 KB, 450x349
>>64199349
>>
>>64199324
No. She was married and I didn't even know her. She is gone now, as you I will be very soon.

"And now we rise, and we are everywhere"
>>
>>64199522
#thisisverydeep
>>
>you will never walk to a meadow with Molly and sit down and sing songs with her and stare at the beautiful landscape and enjoy each others company
>you will never walk to a meadow with Nick and sit down and smoke a joint and sing songs and play guitar and have a grand old time
>you will never take Gabrielle on a date in London and walk down the street looking posh and cool, her clinging to your arm
>>
Feel bad because it's Nick's mom but I'd smell her feet
>>
>>64199566
>Nick will never come to your house looking despondent and you will never take him in, give him a place to be and you will never hear some of the never recorded songs he was working on
>you will never hold hands with Molly and listen to her dainty British voice while she plays piano
I want out
>>
File: guess.png (95 KB, 346x407) Image search: [Google]
guess.png
95 KB, 346x407
>first a Bates Motel re-run and now this thread
>>
>I want to fuck the Mom of an artist I really respect

Music for this feel?
>>
>>64199788
Nick Drake Discography
Molly Drake - Molly Drake
All of Gabrielle Drake's erotic films
>>
I want to hug Nick
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.