[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some other albums that capture a similar tone as pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 300x300
What are some other albums that capture a similar tone as pic related?
I've recently been feeling dissolutioned with the world whereas I used to feel meaning in it, and I think DSotM communicates that feeling well. It's almost like being an alien and observing the absurdity of human nature.
>>
Bunp
>>
>>64198986
OK Computer

or try Lateralus by Tool, or De Loused in the Crematorium by Mars Volta
>>
>>64198986
The wall
The lonesome crowded West
And if you wanna get those comfy depressed feels listen to Beach house and candy claws
>>
>>64200363
Ok computer is something that I've been meaning to listen to for a while. I've listened to a few tracks in passing, but I'll definitely check the full album out soon
>>
>>64200547
I don't know if I'd say Candy Claws is depressed, but they are certainly comfy.
>>
>>64198986
The Fanboy and Chum Chum theme song
>>
>>64201100
stop
>>
Slowcore provides a comfy depressed feeling.

Low-live in hope
Carria's wierd-Songs about leaving
Red House Painters-Down colorful hill
>>
>>64203264
>>64198986
Codeine matchs that description of yours but without that groovy comfy sense
>>
>>64203318
frigid stars is pretty comfy
>>
>>64200547
Long drive is another good modest mouse album for that feel
>>
>>64200921
I would have assumed you've already listened to it. Seriously listen to okc asap
>>
is this it
>the strokes
>>
Listen to The ConstruKction of Light by King Crimson. That's a fucking disillusioned album if there is one.
>>
>>
>>64200363
Comatorium*
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.