[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will never find a girl to discuss The Beach Boys with. I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: love_shit.png (2 MB, 890x913) Image search: [Google]
love_shit.png
2 MB, 890x913
I will never find a girl to discuss The Beach Boys with. I will never dance slow to Dont Talk. I will never talk to her for hours about which Wilson had the best voice or how much Love ran the group into the ground. It's so hard living every day knowing that somewhere that girl probably exists, and that she will never come into my life. Fuck.
>>
that might be because beatch boys is only listened to by gays
>>
I'm only like 1/8 gay, but yeah I suppose I'm on the homo spectrum
>>
>I will never find a girl

Fuck a girl with good taste. I just wish I had one at all.
>>
>>64197131
I dunno. I'm in college and honestly I feel like if I was super desperate for a girlfriend I could get one, with apps like tinder and shit around. But honestly I'm not interested in having a girlfriend that I can't smoke weed and listen to music with.
>>
File: 50827598.jpg (14 KB, 148x164) Image search: [Google]
50827598.jpg
14 KB, 148x164
>Brian, No
>>
>>64197025
>>64197198
Dude are we the same person?
I actually thought about this the other day how I'll never get to listen to Sunflower or Pet Sounds while smoking a j with a qt girl in a park.

I honestly couldn't see myself in a relationship with someone I have nothing in common with. I don't understand how people can do that.
>>
>>64197025
There was someone that actually made a Shit Sounds album and put it on Soundcloud and it was great but it was taken down
>>
File: 1433046674856.jpg (91 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
1433046674856.jpg
91 KB, 640x428
Grills are only into their early hits and maybe pet sounds if you're lucky

>try playing smiley smile for a qt grill after we listened to pet sounds together
>anon why did you put on circus music?
>>
>>64197506
Smile sessions*
>>
File: Brian-Wilson-007.jpg (18 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Brian-Wilson-007.jpg
18 KB, 460x276
>dancing to Don't Talk
>>
>tfw gf was hardcore beatles fanatic until she embraced sweet sweet pet sounds for the masterpiece it is
>we do dance to Dont Talk

its a fuckin 50s homecoming dance
and its that one version some /mu/tant uploaded with the added harmonies they removed upon mastering
>>
Girls are overrated. Girls only want to hurt you and make you check your privilege. Girls hurt me. Girls hurt my soul.
>>
>>64197198
I'm in college too, but I'm too socially awkward/ugly/fucked up to manage that.
>>
>>64197397
>not liking weed or Pet Sounds
>nothing in common

It's alright anon that sounds like a hollow relationship anyway.
>>
>>64197397
Yeah the only way I can see past someone not being into music is if they were really into art films or graphic novels. I'll probably find a girl at some point, but I know in my heart of hearts she won't share my love of The Beach Boys, much less Van Dyke Parks and the like
>>
>>64197025
don't worry, you'll turn 17 soon and realize there is way better music out there, and getting laid will follow shortly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.