[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Musicians" who should never have had a career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
"Musicians" who should never have had a career
>>
>>64195091
>Musicians I've never heard
>>
Sunday Bloody Sunday is a legitimately good song and Where the Streets Have No Name is okay I guess. There are much worse bands than U2, and much more annoying musicians than Bono.
>>
>>64195134
>There are much worse bands than U2, and much more annoying musicians than Bono.
For example, X Ambassadors.
>>
you'd love him if he wasn't such a cunt politically
>>
Bono has a great voice and is a fantastic songwriter. If U2 quit after Achtung Baby they'd go down in history as one of the all time greats, but they went from post-punk to americana to industrial rock to pop rock and stayed with the same sound ever since and wasted their talents in order to stay relevant and radio friendly. I liked their last album though even though everyone hates it because of how they released it.
>>
"It's a privilege to save the world" BONO
>>
>>64195091
Whether you want to admit it or not, 90s U2 was actually interesting.
>>
>>64195346
Only by comparison to the shit in the 2000s it was played alongside on rock radio.
>>
how is middle school treating you OP?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.