[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Artists that contrary to popular belief have horrible lyrics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1457988060299.jpg (143 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1457988060299.jpg
143 KB, 1024x768
Artists that contrary to popular belief have horrible lyrics
>>
yeah matthew hoffman probably can't write lyrics for shit. on an unrelated note, death grips have fucking incredible lyrics.
>>
>>64192891
>I’m a fucking jug
>>
Andy has the best nose
>>
i'm pretty sure a lot of it is just stream of consciousness shit and the sperg fans try too hard to find meaning in it

death grips are a good band but i doubt the lyrics are nearly as deep as some of these people think. death grips fans get way too nutty about them sometimes always trying to find clues about their lives and hidden meanings and personal info and shit.
>>
>>64193041
>>64193041
It's called having fun as a fan, dipshit.

You're not Stefan, you don't know there intent. And who are you to question whether or not they have "meaning"? Dick. I'm getting some crypto-racist vibes from this post.
>>
>>64193101
nice cringe post, ironic or not
>>
>>64192903
/thread
>>
>>64192891
What's wrong with their lyrics?

>>64193041
Some of it is very in your face, but some of it is cryptic and is definitely worth deciphering man. Ride's a helluva writer, and he proved that with Beware right out the gate.
>>
>>64193326
didn't say ALL of it was like that. obviously there's some symbolism and meaning and ride's good at what he does.

but we both know dg fans tend to take things a little too far sometimes and read into things that aren't there

>>64193101
lmao
crypto-racist? that's a new one
i like death grips, i just don't like a certain segment of the fanbase.
>>
Eh, I'll agree that there's probably not that much to really digest and analyze with them, but they tend to be really evocative regardless of any "deeper" meaning and in that sense I think they're pretty quality lyrics. Fits the music really well.
>>
>>64193381
>Eh
damn...
>>
>>64192891
All of them
>>
File: tpab.jpg (119 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tpab.jpg
119 KB, 1000x1000
>BOO BOO
>>
>>64192891
how can they be horrible if we have little to no idea what Stefan is even talking about? They're his lyrics and he delivers them well. Just because he doesn't write in a conventional way doesn't mean they're bad... I thought /mu/ of all places would at least appreciate his unique style of writing/delivery.
>>
you first OP
>>
"Foam of feral reality forming on mountains of teeth
Devour the hand spit out the leash
Crown the beast my thrones the street
Too cold to sleep I kill myself I feel no pain
I'm obsolete

World of dogs"

?
>>
>>64192891
zach looks more and more like a mixture of FJM and karl from workaholics every day
>>
>>64193326
Thank you. Beware's lyrics are amazing.
>>
Pink Floyd dot a hundred jpegs
>>
File: 4L_wHSGfBpg.jpg (108 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
4L_wHSGfBpg.jpg
108 KB, 608x608
>>
>>64194064
its a cripcall
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.