[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone hate that the music is good? I can't stand the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: kanye_west_808_heartbreaks.jpg (62 KB, 1600x1595) Image search: [Google]
kanye_west_808_heartbreaks.jpg
62 KB, 1600x1595
Does anyone hate that the music is good?
I can't stand the guy, but I really dig the production. Very clean and solid while having a nice dab of experimentation. I could care less about the subject matter of the lyrics, but some of his stuff is absolute ear candy.
>>
actually my favorite kanye release
lyrics were chauvinistic and very self-centered
probably his most honest release
as for the auto-tune, I can't really hate on it
it was well done in this instance
production was consistently immaculate
>>
808's is probably Kanye's most accessible album if you don't like the guy. His ego is almost completely forgone in favor of a more introspective direction, and it's in a pretty different genre from his usual spiel. And yes, the instrumentals on this album are pretty fucking great.
>>
>>64187329
>I can't stand the guy

Pleb. You only understand half the music if you don't understand the man.

This is shit that Kanye throws away https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZocrHzjjwVU
>>
Perfectly encompasses his sadness after mom dying/girlfriend leaving. One of the few musicians with a real pair of balls these days musically and irl.
>>
>>64187329
>Does anyone hate that the music is good?
no
>I can't stand the guy
everyone i've ever heard say this irl has been an annoying faggot
>I really dig the production.
ya i agree
>I could care less about the subject matter of the lyrics, but some of his stuff is absolute ear candy.
i also agree with this, but keep in mind i'm a huge pleb
>>
>>64187527

>most accessible
>not late registration

tho, I do think 808s is really underrated.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.