[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: olmztMt.jpg (77 KB, 827x755) Image search: [Google]
olmztMt.jpg
77 KB, 827x755
>DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS
>>
>>64185912
Cough, what song is this?

(The cough doesn't signify anything, I just coughed when I wrote it so I included it in the post. It wasn't from a cold, I'm a smoker. Started out a light smoker and only smoked at parties but then gradually more and more on weekdays until I ended up where I am now and smoke half a pack a day. Cough might have been unrelated to the smoking, there's really no way to know for sure, I mean I coughed before I started smoking too, not often, I got good lungs I've checked with the doctor, but sometimes you just cough. Anyways, my throat kinda hurts but not enough that it's a sign of anything, could be a cold actually, did a 2 hour walk at home in the middle of the night the other day and it probably did something to my body, I was wearing pretty thin shoes too and it was only like 33 degrees out, and wet, some water leaked into my shoes and got my socks wet, had to switch them when I got home, but I couldn't find a matching pair, so I was wearing 2 different color socks to work the day after, not wearing them now though since that was 2 days ago, I switch socks pretty regularly, but I'm good with wearing a pair for 2 days though. Cough) (coughed again at the end of that one, once again doesn't mean anything , I just coughed and wrote it down. Like I pointed out, it may actually be a cold, but I did have a smoke a few minutes ago so could be that too. Actually running low on cigarettes, might have to go get some, thing is it's wet out again and my shoes are shit, I'll probably get wet again, and it's a solid 30 minute walk to the cough store.)(typed it down again)
>>
>>64186061
cool story

carseat headrest - beach life in death
>>
>>64186140
Are you sure I'm not dying?
>>
>>64186061
(This is the part where I regret making this shitpost...)
>>
>>64186061
>cigarettes

not

even

once
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.