[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let's talk about this masterpiece. favorite track? mine's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: cover.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
let's talk about this masterpiece.

favorite track? mine's The Big Gloom
>>
On the phone with the mods right now to work on deleting this post.
>>
either holy fucking shit 40000 or i dont love for me
>>
>>64184660
Of course Earthmover's up there, but definitely Holy Fucking Shit, 40,000, I Don't Love, and Bloodhail.
>>
>>64184660
Is this album worth checking out?
>>
>>64184712
Lmfao
>>
>>64185099
if you want a pretty depressing experience yeah, but it may be best saving it for winter, which I think is the best time for the album
>>
BUT I DIDNT
>>
Hunter. That outro is out of this world.
>>
>>64185099
short answer: yes

long answer: it uses the default bandcamp drum samples, and the only mix of the album that exists is based from a 192kbps backup that Dan Barrett had after he lost the master recordings. there's a whole lot of droning, and some people complain of the album being overly long and boring (its 2 discs). there are some great joy division / bauhaus type punk moments, the atmosphere and lyrics can be brilliantly depressing. it's a very emotional album, in my experience.
>>
Probably Earthmover, Holy Fucking Shit 40,000 and Deep, Deep for me.
The outro to Earthmover gets me everytime
>>
>>64185127
NO ONE EVER DOES
>>
>>64185208
AND I WOOOON'T
>>
>>64185245
NO ONE EVER WILL
>>
off topic what do you guys think of black wing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdrOKJu1nLE
>>
>>64185292
CANT YOU SEE
>>
>>64185416
ITS ALL FALL'N OUT OF MY HAAAAAAAANDS
>>
File: dan-header-arrows.jpg (192 KB, 786x463) Image search: [Google]
dan-header-arrows.jpg
192 KB, 786x463
>mfw There Is No Food
>>
Objective ranking:
Earthmover > I Don't Love > Bloodhail > literally anything else on the record at all.
>>
Big Gloom is amazing but I think Telephony is really underrated. The lyrics are pretty chilling.

I really wish Dan and Tim would tour.
>>
>>64185191
i actually enjoy the shitty bitrate
>>
>>64186162
me too
>>
I like the songs on The Unnatural World better, but I think Deathconsciousness works better as an album. My favourite track is either Hunter or Earthmover. I could never get into The Big Gloom or I Don't Love.
>>
>>64185493
AND OUR CLOOTHHEESS
>>
Holy Fucking Shit 40k
>>
i'm miserable whenever i think of it

and i think of it all the time
>>
Bloodhail but Voids is the better album
>>
File: dansparent.gif (3 KB, 283x274) Image search: [Google]
dansparent.gif
3 KB, 283x274
God tier album. I think I'm mostly done with /mu/core, but I'll always love this one.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.