[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of these guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 770.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
770.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
what does /mu/ think of these guys
>>
>>64184183
Edgy/10
>>
They got better when they got rid of Barnes
>>
i like the riffs
>>
>>64184183

Bloodthirst is underrated af
>>
entry level
>>
>>64184197
This
Hammerhead has a sick bass line though.
>>
They're the cream of the crop in terms of death metal because they don't take themselves seriously.
>>
I like death metal bands like cannibal corpse the list can go on
>>
>>64184183
Eaten Back To Life is their best album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0cQdJ4NZUY
>>
>>64184590
The memes go on
>>
>>64184215
They got way worse when they got rid of Barnes

Ftfy
>>
I like death metal but all cannibal corpse songs sound the same to me
>>
>>64184507
>because they don't take themselves seriously.
that's a pretty stupid reason, if you're implying they're the only one that don't take themselves seriously
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.