[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACKBIRD SINGING IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x596
BLACKBIRD SINGING IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT
>>
Probably due to artificial lighting fucking up its internal clock. It will most likely die of exhaustion eventually.
>>
TAKE THESE BROKEN MEMES AND LEARN TO FLY
>>
File: 92Q62wf.jpg (11 KB, 277x329) Image search: [Google]
92Q62wf.jpg
11 KB, 277x329
WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
>>
And in her eyes you see nothing, no sign of love behind the tears. Cried for no one, a love that should of lasted years.
>>
Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25 KB, 480x424
HOLD YOU HEAD UP, YOU SILLY GIRL

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE
>>
File: 1460486608072.jpg (71 KB, 565x586) Image search: [Google]
1460486608072.jpg
71 KB, 565x586
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME
I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED
>>
But they're never gonna tell you from the start
That the world is gonna break your little heart
>>
>>64183868
very /lit/erate post i like it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.