[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My thumbnail for one of my playlists what albums should I check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160419_123220.jpg (191 KB, 1080x1077) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_123220.jpg
191 KB, 1080x1077
My thumbnail for one of my playlists what albums should I check out that are like pic related
>>
>>64183694
Essential "If you don't have this on your jazz list you don't have a jazz list"-core
>>
>>64183721
Can u recommend me some tpab sound
>>
If you like TPAB, you might like black radio or jazzmatazz. Also you could check out some of Erykah Badus stuff, she's a big inspiration for kenny.
>>
>>64183854
Don't like the black radio's production jazzmatazz isn't as good as Kendrick and I don't like badu's vocals
>>
>>64184124
Nvm about black radio he's i was listening to the 3 songs he has on spotify I'm listening on YouTube now
>>
The thing is I don't have a way to know about albums in this genre I watch Anthony's hip hop review to find about about all the new releases
>>
>>64184152
Robert Glasper, the guy behind black radio, worked on TPAP.
You might want to check out shabazz palaces. It's rumored that they and FlyLo have a project brewing.
Also, maybe you might like Janelle Monae? She has that space sound about her but she might be a bit to much pop
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.