[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your body ready?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: deak.jpg (68 KB, 796x446) Image search: [Google]
deak.jpg
68 KB, 796x446
6/10 confirmed
>>
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
predicting a strong 7
>>
Strong 7 light 8 incoming
>>
watch him fuck around and drop a 10 on us just to mess with the nerds on here who care too much
>>
>>64183659
i would literally do this regularly if i was fantano

idk why he doesn't rate things on extreme spectrums just for fun
>>
Yeah it'll almost certainly be a 7 or so. Ilhe hasn't really talked about it at all and it wasn't even in his "favorite tracks of the week" vid. He'll like the main tracks but will say the ambient ones are too pointless.
>>
p4k liked it so melon has to hate it. Light 6, strong 5, for sure.
>>
predicting a light 7 from the fandingo
>>
anything below 7 is offensive, anything below 8 is embarassing
>>
light 5
>>
>fantano
who cares
>>
>>64184359
/mu/ does
>>
>>64184359
he's not the most credible reviewer but he's better than p4k and he gets so much exposure that it's kind of important to be aware of his ratings if you want to be up to date with the white teens opinion of music
>>
higher than p4k at least
>>
Stop viraling immediately. Assassinate yourself.
>>
>>64184408
is that full irony? half irony? i dont even know anymore
>>
>>64183566
im not a huge fan of listening to people talk, so this guy doesn't do it for me. i typically get 5 min into his 13-15 minute oratories on anco/yeezy before shutting down.
>>
My last digit is album score
>>
>>64185164
sincerity
>>
>>
>>64185248
>>64185278
confirmed
>>
Light to decent 7.

Fair enough although I thought it deserved an 8
>>
Who fucking cares about this faggot
>>
>>64185291
Nope 7
>>
>>64183671
Because he has integrity?
>>
It's weird, every review for this album so far has been nothing but praise, and then an okay score.
>>
>>64185751
>Melonhead
>integrity
thanks for the laugh
>>
I've noticed fantano will review an album a day or two after pitchfork releases theirs and always gives a similar score.

fantano would not review kyary pamyu pamyu if pitchfork did not
>>
>>64183686
>>64183723
>>64185380
>>64185526
nice
>>
DEAKIN CONFIRMED A 7/10 PERSON
SOURCE: P4K AND FANTANO
>>
>>64186007
Yeah, I noticed that he gave MBDTF a ten and the new Weezer a six.
>>
>>64186329
the new Weezer album is mediocre as fuck and people are only praising it because it looks amazing in comparison to the garbage that band spewed out for years

and MBDTF is no 10/10, but it's far better than TBK, TMS, and especially TPAB so maybe it is a 10 on Fantano's scale.

dude just has fucking shit taste, he was just viraling his friend's meme rap album last year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew8Sfrvob2Y
>>
>>64184359
i've only been able to sit through a few videos. for the records he doesn't like, why the fuck am i going to listen to 13 minutes of opinionated complaining? highlight what you liked and move on.

for example on the gore review, i get it, it's numetal and there isn't much more you can do with it. but repeating over and over you don't like it doesn't really help out at all.

but for his review for virgins, he says what he liked and mentions specific examples. i dunno, i don't get why mu cares so much.
>>
this guy is literally /mu/
what a fucking drone
>>
>>64186236
Kek
>>
>>64184359
/thread
>>
Light 7 is what he actually gave it in case any anons don't feel like finding the video and skipping to the end
>>
>>64185947
and what do you do with your life?
>>
>>64185413
you're a pretty based guy djent
>>
>>64188546
>agrees with /mu/
>fucking drone

>disagrees with /mu/
>fucking contrarian
>>
File: .jpg (947 KB, 2000x1376) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
947 KB, 2000x1376
reminder that any time you see posters like this:

>>64188745
>>64185810
>>64189300

you should tell them to go back to /r9k/

thanks.

>>
Predicting a light 8 and complaints about how the tracks are way too repetitive
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 200x195
What will Crazy Legs give it?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.