[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they a JUST band now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: The-black-Keys.jpg (135 KB, 901x600) Image search: [Google]
The-black-Keys.jpg
135 KB, 901x600
Are they a JUST band now?
>>
They've been JUST since like 2011 when they decided to make "radio music"
>>
define JUST
>>
I don't know what that means but yes
>>
>>64180895
They are shit, SHIT. Specially the drummer, he is shit at drumming and fucks up constantly. He is also a jerk from what i have read
>>
stupid liberal hipster cuck band

shit
>>
>>64180967
>He is also a jerk from what i have read
>from what i have read
And you're a massive faggot from what I've read
>>
They're both just sort of whiny faggots that made it big playing made-for-mass-consumption blues rock. The nerdy loner that can't drum and the former all star athlete. They also are in the most ridiculous beef with Jack White, essentially over who's better at being a throwback fuzzy buzzy little bitch.
>>
>>64181212
Alright folks pack it in threads over
>>
>>64181001
>>>/pol/
>>
>>64181212
This is pretty much all there is to it.
>>
Don't care about them now but Rubber Factory is a personal 10/10
>>
File: Blakroc.jpg (105 KB, 452x452) Image search: [Google]
Blakroc.jpg
105 KB, 452x452
last decent release
>>
>>64180895
Pretty much. Ever since their show on HBO ended, they've been doing jack shit
>>
>>64181340

Oh wow, Auerbachâ„¢ Tonez with generic rap over top. Mos Def is only topped in stupidity by Childish Gambino. I can't fucking believe how much money these people are making or how much is being spent on them.
>>
>>64181395
that must've been eating you up for years
>>
>>64181433

Still eats me up. Somewhere, there's a record executive thinking that the $100,000 check he wrote to get Blakroc off the ground was worth it.
>>
>>64181023
And you're mad from what i read
>>
>>64180895
>JUST
What is this meme all about? I don't get it.
>>
>>64181892
you had to be there
>>
>>64181886
Sure am hate retarded people who take things they read on the internet about people as fact
>>
>>64183393
Well i take what you are saying right there about being retarded for a fact;)

And im not saying he is a jerk because a few random guys said so, im saying it because he has been on the news for getting in fights with people, one time it was a fight with Jack White in a bar (i dont really care for him either tho)
>>
>>64180895
christ i dont even recognize these guys
>>
>>64181344
That isn't flight of the concords.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.