[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>steals Arcas song titles and the 100000 nomiker >steals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Dean-Blunt-by-Press.jpg (1 MB, 2492x1488) Image search: [Google]
Dean-Blunt-by-Press.jpg
1 MB, 2492x1488
>steals Arcas song titles and the 100000 nomiker
>steals James Ferraro's production techniques
>steals music without even altering it just sings over it straight
>steals his aesthetic from 90s british DJs
>steals his live show set up from Aphex Twin
>steals lyrics from youtube videos

Why does anyone like this hack?
>>
>steals all this shit from white people
"MI BRUDDAS NEED TO BE FREE O DA WITE DEVIL AND KEEP IT OLL BLAKK"
>>
>>64180567
Dont be sad if you cant get into him
>>
all artists steal something
>>
>>64180655
thats a lot of something to steal
>>
>steals lyrics from youtube videos
What what?
>>
>>64180733
Op is exaggeratting on every point. Dean stole some guys poem word for word i don't even remember what video or what song he used it in but it was such a non issue the youtuber had like 500 views
>>
File: 1442467871876.jpg (25 KB, 300x371) Image search: [Google]
1442467871876.jpg
25 KB, 300x371
>>64180751
>it's okay to steal from people if they're not popular
>>
>>64180567
I'm a big dean blunt fan and I honestly can't see how any fan of his doesn't agree that he's a hack.
>>
Hype Williams era was the best
>>
>>64180775
>inga steals deans heart
>>
>>64180751
I like Dean but this is pretty shitty
>>
>>64180751
it wasn't used in a song it was used in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyzE5QH_x2I

I can't find the original video in the archive.
>>
>>64180567
Because first of all the stuff he directly "steals" he gives it away for free.
No idea why you brought up arca when arca himself supported the song????????

And he has payed for sampling rights. I mean the fucking pastels themselves tweeted dean blunt 100.
and that's the appeal to dean blunt's work. He is a talented hack and is self aware of it.

He used to be in loads of bands https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ06Q_cdYpY
before going solo.
I just don't see why anyone could hate him. he never says much at all. majority of the interviews he's giving has just him trolling and saying things to get an reaction.
you act like he's making millions off this shit.

>>64180775
hype williams was 90% dean blunt. inga barely did anything on it. at one point it was dean just touring by himself. he taught her everything she knows.
>>
>>64180567
also steals the lying in interviews bit from aphex twin

also a lot of his music videos are shot for shot remakes of other music videos
>>
>>64180934
lmao
dean blunt is a genius.
>>
the best part about dean blunt is how angry he makes people without even trying
whether it be the spergs on here or the art school kids who go to his shows only to end up sitting through white noise
>>
>>64180954
what if i actually like white noise
>>
>>64180751
>Dean stole some guys poem word for word
>it was such a non issue the youtuber had like 500 views
that makes it worse
>>
>>64181347
I don't see how?
If he was selling the poem for money. I would be mad but all he did was hire some guy to repeat it to a bunch of pretentious brooklyn hipsters

Doesn't need to waste any effort on those clowns
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.