[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dgg/ - Death Grips General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: bottomless pit.gif (1 MB, 782x506) Image search: [Google]
bottomless pit.gif
1 MB, 782x506
>thoughts on hot head
>thoughts on interview 2016
>thoughts on dg at coachella
>>
gross aesthetic. i hate this arca wave of unclean being cool
>>
>>64180493

who's that semen xeno
>>
>>64180493
Didn't watch their coachella performance, did the play anything new?
>>
I heard Ride gives some hot head
>>
File: bpisliz.jpg (167 KB, 1664x1037) Image search: [Google]
bpisliz.jpg
167 KB, 1664x1037
>>64180622
Andy's friend Liz Liles-Brown
>https://twitter.com/Funcastleliz
>>
>>64180652
i miss her
>>
>>64180674
hi andy
>>
>>64180687
damn...
>>
>>64180652
wait is that Mexican Girl? or is that someone else
>>
>>64180652
the guy she's with now is so much better looking than andy and zach. gotta sting a bit. looks like he's rich too they were in italy or some shit
>>
File: losin' grip.jpg (108 KB, 596x671) Image search: [Google]
losin' grip.jpg
108 KB, 596x671
>>64180493
Hot Head has grown a lot on me. When it first came out I didn't even like it. I like this for a change, Jenny Death had very few surprises, that album came out and was solid, I liked pretty much every song on the album, but after the first 3 there were no surprises left. It's the one and only Death Grips album where my opinion on it hasn't changed whatsoever since the first week of listening to it. Every other album in their discography my taste has grown different, I've found new things I love about them. None of that ever happened for JD, it just came out, was good and that was that.

So I'm very excited for BP due to this. I hope I'm surprised, hopefully Hot Head is not completely indicative of the sound on it either. I still don't think the glitchy hyper samples are all that inspired, the instrumental doesn't really have the strongest characteristic. But the mixing is way better than it was on Jenny Death.

I'll say one thing though, if the entire album has that Death Grips 2.0 sound on it, it might get old fast. If it sort of dissipates after 2-3 tracks that'd be preferable.
>>
>>64180729
Lots of people believe Liz to be Mexican Girl, but there's some debate over whether she's Liz or Ride's ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>64180629
no
>>
File: flatty.jpg (81 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
flatty.jpg
81 KB, 640x852
>>64180674
i bet you do andy
>>
>>64180493

source on this gif?

I've been out of the loop
>>
Wish they'd just drop the album or announce a release date. Don't feel like playing the Jenny Death game again.

I guess it's fun for some people.
>>
>>64181848
They put this on screens at Coachella
>>
>>64181994
Yeah, it's kind of lame they're repeating the exact same thing with BP as they did with JD.

I mean, it's the same exact thing.

>Announce album's existence
>...
>Reveal artwork and that a release date is coming soon
>...
>Reveal release date
>Release

Why again? They should have just dropped it out of nowhere.
>>
>>64181375
why is she hanging out in the guy's toilets?
>>
>>64182232
i think thats the same formula like every succesful band has used but dg twist it around and what not
>>
I'm going to see Death Grips tomorrow. Who else is going?
>>
>>64181375
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.