[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you say this is an accurate review of a Death Grips show /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: combine_images.jpg (1 MB, 1067x1101) Image search: [Google]
combine_images.jpg
1 MB, 1067x1101
Would you say this is an accurate review of a Death Grips show /mu/?
>>
i didn't read it but if it says that they're shitty as fuck then yeah pretty much spot on
>>
>>64177543
fuck off mexican girl
>>
Hi everyone my country ISP has been blocked from making any new posts but I'm gonna kill myself tonight. Is there any song in particular that would be nice to hear before doing the deed
>>
>>64177594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY
dont do it
>>
>>64177619
I don't want to be alive anymore

thanks for the song, I'm not too fond of DG though :(
>>
>>64177666
Find something new to do in life, man. There's going to be something that comes along and makes life worth living again, don't spoil the chance.
>>
>>64177727
>sorry for hijacking the thread by the way :(
Trust me there really is nothing at all worth living for in my life, I've tried changing it many times but bad luck and shitty people and situations follow me everywhere
>>
>>64177727
way to speak out of your ass you full of shit used dildo

let the man make his own decisions
>>
>>64177743
i don't think you should do it mane
>>
>>64177780
why? I know that literally nobody but my family care about me, I mean I love them but I feel like they're obligated to want to care for me. I don't have any friends and I'm unattractive, nobody loves me, I never get texted by any friends and nobody ever talks to me, I always have to start conversation
I don't want to live
>>
>>64177594
Don't do it my dude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj-0vMrZJbo
>>
>>64177901
you shouldn't have to owe your life to other people by living through them anon, if you're going to live it out alone then why not? it's not like you having anything better to be doing, like being dead, which is just nothing. you may as well just play it out and see what happens.

also >>>/adv/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.