[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: essential "indiekid"-core post the most beige,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 960x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 960x588
ITT: essential "indiekid"-core

post the most beige, insipid INDEH ROCK garbage you can think of

>pic related

every tool at RISD/Brown/every school in Boston loves this kind of shit
>>
File: ron and harry.png (753 KB, 1016x635) Image search: [Google]
ron and harry.png
753 KB, 1016x635
>>64177150
What feeling are these faces suppose to convey?
>>
>>64177174
being rich and white
>>
>>64177174
the one on the left is angry because he spent two hours getting his bedhead look down but it still doesn't look that good and the one on the right is midway through the existential realisation that the record company's deal with them to do a photoshoot for free as long as the pictures could be used as promotional shots for marks and spencers sounded like it would be a quirky anecdote at the time he accepted it but in reality is an unfortunate depressing incarnation of how bland their attempts at art really are
>>
oh and to the anon in the last thread who thinks RISD douchebags are on the cutting edge of "underground music"; I've lived here my whole life, they are not, none of them ever go to or are even aware of shows, they're all basic-bitch "indiekid" and/or alt-rocker losers who eat up corporate indie shit and would find most pitchfork shit eclectic. The good artists who have energed from that school are either from long ago or they are the exception, not the rule. Brown/RISD just had a spring concert where motherfucking Mac DeMarco and Fetty Wap headlined for christ's sake.
>>
>>64177150
whatever /mu/ listens to. this board has the most mundane taste in the world
>>
I really like this album but it's so entry level.
>>
>>64177335
I definitely agree. Most of the board is shut-in teenagers whose relationship with music begins and ends with their computer, and who are completely out of touch with and oblivious to actual "underground" music
>>
the mac demarco
>>
File: zUAcXba.jpg (3 MB, 2060x3825) Image search: [Google]
zUAcXba.jpg
3 MB, 2060x3825
>>64177150
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.