[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/ I've been interested in getting back into guitar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: GuitareClassique5.png (811 KB, 799x1308) Image search: [Google]
GuitareClassique5.png
811 KB, 799x1308
Hey /mu/
I've been interested in getting back into guitar since I quit 4 years ago, but I was pretty shit back then anyways so i don't have much knowledge besides knowing what d, g and c are. How should I go about teaching myself how to play?
Note: I can't afford lessons at the moment so thats not an option
>>
>only knows D, C and G
Congrats, you can play sweet home Alabama

In all seriousness though, I'd start by learning songs you like that are within your skill level. Look for something that is a challenge but within your grasp. Just learn songs and you'll pick up the basics and then you can move into jamming etc.
>>
justinguitar
>>
>>64176887
I've been practising Aeroplane over the sea (the song) and been mildy successful, going to keep practising and see where it leads me
>>
>>64176944
Keep practicing it until you can play it like the record. Listen to the song and play along if needed. Keep it up OP :)
>>
All advice here is good, especially learning songs just within your grasp.

Justinguitar is a fantastic resource, listen to all of his advice.

And finally, always use a metronome. Start slowly and get everything perfect, then pick up speed gradually.
>>
Get a capo and learn C, F, G and Am or C, D, G and Em. You can play almost every popular song with this chords.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.