[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the use of bitch, hoe or thot in rap music? I listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
Thoughts on the use of bitch, hoe or thot in rap music?

I listen to it for the beat or if they got a nice flow, but my gf is more lyrics type and i think its been making her uncomfortable when I listen to it in the car. She likes rap, but i can tell its with a grain of salt.

I mean, for guys it's nigga & fuckboy. And nigga as well as bitch can be endearing, even the female rappers say this.

Both sides do it to eachother, I think it's just the nature of hip hop

but now i cant even listen to my music without feeling some guilt whenever a rapper mentions a girl.
>>
There are a lot of rappers who stay away from that; examples being ATCQ and Aesop Rock.

You could also listen to instrumental hip-hop.
>>
>>64174316
nobody actually cares. some people on the internet will pretend to care, but no one really does
>>
well it''s not like other genres don't have lyrics that degrade women

many rock songs for example

bitch/nigga are mostly used as terms of endearment in rap songs like you said.
>>
>>64174316
u a pussy nigga
>>
File: NoiseyAtlanta2.png (207 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
NoiseyAtlanta2.png
207 KB, 620x349
>>64174386
this is less about me and my girlfriend, and more about the use of words themselves. ima still listen to Lil Yachty in the kia lol

usually people will tell me they hate it cause the misogony and i dont know what to say back, because all i hear is thotties, bitches, etc.

i don't mind it, i'm just not sure how to express to someone how i get over that hurdle, so i thought i'd ask you guys
>>
just listen to thugger he gay so all his misogyny fake
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.