[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>His instrument is made by a car company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 618x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 618x337
>His instrument is made by a car company
>>
>tfw no Nissan GuiTaR Nismo edition
>>
>>64170156
>car
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
A fucking WATCH manufacturer
>>
File: guitar_car_jimmy_bryant.jpg (22 KB, 446x214) Image search: [Google]
guitar_car_jimmy_bryant.jpg
22 KB, 446x214
>not wanting a car made by a guitar company
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1024x683
>>64170251
>>
Yamaha made the Taurus SHO turbo engine, and helped with the Brz/Frs project. With how prevalent they are with dirt bikes, quads, snow mobiles, and side X sides, I think Yamaha could make a bitchin off road truck.
>>
>>64170508
maybe an off road truck with a ridiculously small displacement engine. And good luck with that in America
>>
File: 4z8pHWY.jpg (577 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
4z8pHWY.jpg
577 KB, 2592x1936
>>64170613
The problem is... all the safety and EPA regulations. You can't make small vehicles like you could. I know tons of people that are into the old mini trucks, they were really great actually. Look at the market... a 2.5L Frontier costs as much as a 6.0L Chevy. That's how the demand is.
>>
A big part of my childhood was spent in S10's, Ranger, Toyota pickups, and Nissan Hardbody's.

I'll probably buy a Hardbody and lift it, squeeze on some 31" tires, once I have space more another vehicle.
>>
>>64170613
Give it a few years. Ford's ecoboost so far, has been holding up. But god damn the 2.7L twin turbo costs so damn much.
>>
File: 1985_chevrolet_suburban.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1985_chevrolet_suburban.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
>>64170883
Jeep and Toyota own the smaller 4x4 market, and that'd be hard to change

>>64170932
go for the Yota, they can be built so easily into something savage

pic related is the same year, color, lift, and tire size as my K20 Burban. But much much cleaner seeing as how it rained for the first time in awhile here and I went out and had some fun Saturday

What do you guys listen to while doing what type of wheeling? I love listening to old western music while nursing beers and exploring the dirt roads thoughout the badlands and the praire
>>
>>/o/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.