[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my mom wants to get into swans and I'm not sure what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So my mom wants to get into swans and I'm not sure what albums to recommend to her. Some of her favorites include the cure, pixies, the beatles, and jeff buckley. She also plays classical music. Help me bros
>>
Public Castration Is A Good Idea
>>
if she likes the cure she might like the great annihilator
>>
>>64170024
Lol slow down there, killer
>>
White Light through Great Annihilator sounds like your best bet
>>
>>64170024
>>64170032
>>64170061
Thanks! I really appreciate the input. I'm going to go ahead and recommend her public castration is a good idea
>>
Love of Life
The Great Annihilator
select tracks from the rest of their discography like Helpless Child (sure she can handle length if she classic) and The Seer Returns.
>>
>>64170001
You should post a pic of your mom first.
>>
>>64170001
Children Of God

It's great concept album, that foreshadows what they came to do afterwards as well as showing their earlier aggression.

And it's kinda 'goth' so her cure loving ass should love it.

Now you help me: Does your mom live near Fargo, she sounds cute
>>
>>64170141
Pretty sure OPs pic is his mom
>>
>>64170107
children of god
My Father guide me up a rope into the sky
White light in the mouth of infinity
Great annihilator for sure!
>>
>>64170001
Just fucking put "SWAns music" on Youtube and play the most played, you idiot
>So my mom wants to get into swans
But why? did she read about the rape or just listen a song that she liked, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>64170176
>Gira will never fuck and breed your dad's tight muscle ass
>>
>>64170201
Why are you so angry
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.