[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immune's album, Breathless, which Tiny Mix Tapes rated 4/5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: a1032893554_10.jpg (202 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1032893554_10.jpg
202 KB, 1200x1200
Immune's album, Breathless, which Tiny Mix Tapes rated 4/5 stars, has been removed from online and streaming via the label it was released on, Dream Catalouge, because apparently the entire thing was stolen, plagiarized songs.

>This album was removed from the label because apparently the entire thing is just slowed down techno songs with few changes made to the original tracks. I could tell this was the case just from my first listen, but apparently it takes other people months to figure something like this out. Not even major review sites like Tiny Mix Tapes noticed.

go figure
>>
holy fuck
>>
i'm dying
>>
they also removed DDS.wmv what the fuck
>>
bump this is interesting discussion
>>
bump how could this be
>>
>>64169356
please
>>
Is it any good? All that matters.
>>
>>64169882
yeah, i mean this track bangs:

https://soundcloud.com/dreamcatalogue/immune-las-vegas
>>
I like TMT but this is beyond fucking embarrassing.
>>
damn that sucks, it's actually not even a bad album
>>
>>64170215
how is it there fault?
>>
>>64170278
the album plagiarizes techno songs with like 5 million views on youtube how could they not catch that? let alone the label.
>>
>the entire thing is just slowed down techno songs with few changes made to the original tracks

isn't that the point?

the fuck
>>
>>64170303
they didn't give credit i think is the problem
>>
>>64170303
you see, about a year ago, Dream Catalogue made a strict rule that they wouldn't be accepting albums with samples anymore due to copyright and everything.

this album was released a couple months ago, and for a label that is now sample-free and trying to move away from the 'vaporwave' tag as a whole, that is a problem.
>>
it's actually super good and I bought his tapes... i'm curious about the original songs. HKE been super bitchy on twitter idk whats up
>>
>>64170716
i know that mister lies and asusu were sampled on the album. thats all i know but they must have been hit with some sort of copyright lawsuit for the whole thing to be taken down.
>>
>>64170366
>that is a problem
if you say so
>>
File: I'll Try Living Like This.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
I'll Try Living Like This.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
They also removed everything from death dynamics shroud.wmv
>>
>>64172399
Damn that album was legit
>>
>>64172399
lmao what the fuck did they think when they uploaded this album then

there are songs on here that are literally just slowed down and looped

did they really think this was completely original material what a bunch of fucking idiots
>>
>>64172669

I don't think that the samples were the cause of the removal.
>>
>>64172729
i'm very curious as to why they were all removed then.

here's a full list of ALL of the albums that were mysteriously removed from DC's bandcamp without any explanation whatsoever:

식료품groceries - 슈퍼마켓Yes! We're Open
Shima33 - Amiga-Tech
ライフMIDI - Virtual Reality
VHSテープリワインダー - Together United
Phoenix #2772 - The Dream Catalogue
Mike Tenay - Jacuzzi (Diamond Edition)
Shima33 & galaxyboys - 九つSplit
death's dynamic shroud.wmv - DERELICTメガタワー
Hyperganesh - Stay Awake
DREAM_31
Phoenix #2772 - Summer Waves
WTF.FM - FLIGHTWAVE PASSIONS vol. 1
pмнчиттo - FLIGHTWAVE PASSIONS vol. 2
Shima33 - Channel Surfing, Part A
LensCorp™ International - Online™
Windbreaker - Overcast City
Nyetscape - Better Angles Of Our Nature
Astroshaman - Welcome To The Vapor Age
Soul コントローラ Enterprises™ - 魂コントローラ
Syllabus' - Intercontinental (half of album)
Phoenix #2772 - The Sunset
™CENTURY - Sun Shining Optimism
VHSテープリワインダー - Smooth Jazz Online
General Translator - Powers Of Persuasion
Rex x Oscob - Tech
Black Moods - Invitation To Love
IMMUNE// - Night Visions
Windows 98の - これは魂のために
식료품groceries - HOUSEWARES
death's dynamic shroud.wmv - I'll Try Living Like This
Oscob / Digital Sex - Overgrowth
4D Entity - Extra-Dimensional Terrestrials
VHSテープリワインダー - Red Light District
death's dynamic shroud.wmv - I'll Try Living Like This (NUWRLD Version)
Hantasi - Pipes
Immune - Breathless
>>
File: UMjX2RW.png (77 KB, 527x964) Image search: [Google]
UMjX2RW.png
77 KB, 527x964
>>64172908

Look at this
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.