[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
twenty one pilots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1460569869166.jpg (72 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1460569869166.jpg
72 KB, 640x427
I was told to listen to this band's s/t today by a qt, should I actually do it y/n, should i listen to it just for maybe getting a qt p2t 3.14 gf?
>>
I bet it was a dude you fucking gay
>>
>>64169138
Stressed out is a pretty good song actually. The album is all over the place though, dont listen in order
>>
its prob worth it for a qt patootie, they arent THAT insufferable
>>
>>64169138
only if it's with her, in private, where you might get some

don't fuck with a bitch that assigns you fucking homework
>>
File: 1461007947367.jpg (60 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1461007947367.jpg
60 KB, 500x497
Don't be a little beta bitch. Tell her it's shit and she will suck you off from pure submission of getting told
>>
>>64169799
Too true.
>>
>>64169730
oh shit are you roast god
>>
>>64169890
Real shit my nigga. If you pretend to like shit just to make a girl like you you're a pussy desu.
>>
>>64170966
>If you pretend to like shit just to make a girl like you you're a pussy desu.
i'm desperate though
i've never had a gf
>>
>>64171022
Don't go into a relationship as a submissive bitch. It will always end in disaster
>>
>>64171078
i would rather be in a relationship that ends in disaster than in no relationship at all desu
also i sort of have a fetish for being dominated desu
>>
>>64169138
no
just say "this is pretty shitty, why do you listen to shitty music, just fcuken die already stupid cutie"
>>
>>64171225
But that seems very rude to do, I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings for no reason!
>>
>>64171370
she will be attracted to your autistic yet masculine tendencies trust me i have fuck 2 lady
>>
>>64169730
savage
>>
don't

top fucking sucks
>>
op here

so im listening to this and its no where near as bad as what i was expecting it to be, that being said is incredibly mediocre. the parts where the dude is rapping are really terrible though.
>>
>>64172849
it's dogshit
>>
>>64172892
nah its mediocre
nothing speical
>>
>>64169138

OP listen to me. Give it a listen. Personally I can't stand twenty one pilots. I can't imagine you liking them. But give it a listen. If you like it, great, tell her and it'll be something you can talk about or whatever. If you don't like it and she asks, just shrug it off and say "it wasn't really for me". Don't shit on it in front of her or appear like an elitist.

>source: a qt once told me 30 Seconds to Mars was her favorite band and I scoffed and told her they were shit and she ended up fucking my best friend
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.