[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tyler The Creator shows up at Death Grips show and moshes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: TYLER.jpg (81 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
TYLER.jpg
81 KB, 600x400
Clip here: https://twitter.com/______5D______/status/722108950405980160

He confirmed he was there on Twitter. He danced and moshed all night and was in tears when Hustle Bones came on as it's his favorite song and he's a big fan since late 2014.
>>
literally so?
>>
Who the fuck cares?
>>
where can I watch the set?
>>
>>64162910
Glad he's enjoying himself after what happened.
>>
>>64163615
what happened?
>>
>>64163355
http://whiner.info/dgcoachella2016.mp4
>>
>>64163912
well, they were both so jazzed to meet, they immediately collaborated and made a whole ep. out latter this week
>>
>>64163912
he made cherry bomb
>>
>>64164164
holy fuck dude
where can i find more sets of this quality?
>>
>>64163912
He was born :^)
>>
>>64164164
appreciate that
thanks!
>>
if dubs Tyler browses /mu/
>>
>>64164327
maybe not but he's obviously a /p4k/ drone
>>
File: feelin it.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
feelin it.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
top keked when saw him
>>
Which has a more annoying fanbase, Odd Future or Death Grips?
>>
>>64165648
whichever one you're a part of
>>
well they have the same fanbase so id imagine he'd be there
>>
>>64165234
>all those nu-males
>>
>>64165648
A few years ago I didn't think it was possible for a more obnoxious fanbase then Odd Future. Then Death Grips fandom started and took it to a whole new low i've never seen before.
>>
fucking cool

Hes a pretty alright guy. Musics not that great but hes one of us.
>>
>>64165847
As someone whos been to a tyler show and a death grips show.
Odd Future is way worse, I've never seen so many middle schoolers with their parents at a concert before, really ruined the vibe.
At least at the death grips show it was 18+ redditors, autists, and proto hipsters.
>>
how did you faggots even here of these guys

if it wasnt for my occasional visit to /mu/ i would of never even heard of them
>>
>>64166077
fantano.
like a couple months before nldw came out I think
>>
sorry I'm 42
>>
>>64165937
Sucks that the death grips fanbase is so bad. Their concerts look pretty fun.
>>
>>64167093

Their fans love them, that's what makes their concerts so much fun to be at
>>
He was also at the TBD Fest performance. I was there it was cool.
Also there, he pretty much was just standing there until Hustle Bones came on, then he went crazy.
>>
File: 1410827334344.jpg (197 KB, 1172x1699) Image search: [Google]
1410827334344.jpg
197 KB, 1172x1699
>>64167281
This Death Grips in Austin last summer was the best concert I've ever been too as far as crowd participation goes. you could hardly hear Stefan yelling the lyrics over the fans yelling back at him and the entire crowd was a river constantly moving and shifting with little pockets of moshing going on, and there was literally a mist of humidity just from fans body heat and sweat. I felt really bad for any girl who was dragged there.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.