[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
what does /mu think?
>>
No no no
>>
File: gaga.jpg (32 KB, 401x271) Image search: [Google]
gaga.jpg
32 KB, 401x271
faked her death
>>
No no no
>>
>>64161205

Honestly, I always had a thing for her. Not when she was dying and really bad though, but when she was first coming out. Something about the trashy makeup, big hair, jew nose and british accent, hunggghhhhhghghghghhhhh

The music was bullshit though
>>
always thought she went waaaay too heavy on the eyeliner, eww.
>>
i hated her ever since that coal burning music video
>>
>>64161533
lol what an overly sensitive faggot you are
>>
if amy winehouse is pleb then who is her patrician equivalent?
>>
She's alright. I've never found myself seeking her music out, but I wouldn't object to someone else wanting to play it.
>>
should have died earlier, she would have been remembered in a better light
>>
beautiful angel gone too soon
>>
She relied a little too heavily on emulating other people's styles but she obviously had the talent to do her own thing, which she no doubt would have if she had the time.

A real loss for popular music. Tears Dry on Their Own is a brilliant song.
>>
>>64162782
I was a little disappointed when I learned that Tears Dry On Their Own samples quite heavily from Ain't No Mountain High Enough - great track still

I think Amy Winehouse was uniquely talented in bringing the retro soul sound of Dap-Kings really alive in this century - Back to Black is a really great, personal and honest and most of all great album

Once upon a time her bad lifestyle choices might have made her an icon like Janis Joplin, but now it was just a tragic downward spiral.

Still, for anyone who appreciates personal honesty, personality and emotion in an artist, Winehouse was one of the greatest falling stars of this century, burning out too fast, going down on her own terms.
>>
Only started listening to her in the last couple months and holy shit she could sing
>>
>>64161205

she was ok. nothing extraodinary. kind of boring desu.
>>
I miss her ;-;
>>
>>64162883
her producers milked it a bit too much anon, she was fragile and got pretty much abused in exchange of some cash and crack cocaine.

Decent music though
>>
>>64161252
w-w-uz she?
>>
watching the film and it's she's sexually precocious quite young, a bit of talent, has fallen in-between the gaps of her parents who probably weren't quite expecting...

her to absolutely master the technique of fuck it up weep put it back together to frightening glass bending proportions

fuck

even listening to people years after, it's still the negative of her speaking.
>>
>>64161500
She mexican what do you expect
>>
In my defense however...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.