[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never have an entry level /mu/-faggot of a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
>tfw you will never have an entry level /mu/-faggot of a gf

Why even live?

What makes it even worse is that where I live people generally don't go to 4chan
>>
File: Casey.jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Casey.jpg
82 KB, 960x960
Do you even deserve a girlfriend?
>>
>>64160833
Kill yourself. Do it now.
>>
>>64160877
Unty you honestly deserve a GF
You're a good person and you seem like you could be really dedicated and loyal to a girl.
>>
>>64160833

The truth is girls have terrible taste in music, just try to get with hot ones. Even chicks with joy division shirts and dyed black hair listen to fucking Justin Timberlake and flick their beans watching Drake videos. Girls are stupid bro
>>
>>64160894
I'm an objectively terrible person and do not deserve a girlfriend.
>>
>>64160877
>overdone eye makeup
>lauren mayberry-lite

nothing is a clearer sign of underaged posters than those that think girls with 5lbs of makeup on are good looking
>>
>>64160889
lol suicide :PP
>>
>>64160969
No Unty I actually think you could be good in a proper relationship with another female.
Don't let all the other anons get you down, I like you
>>
I've dated 1 girl from /mu/. met her at a concert.
she was super Insecure and used to try and copy CLT's taste like a retard

used to cut herself also. even though IMO she was a 8/10 but she never liked taking showers.
>>
>>64160877
I'll say yeah
I mean, I have no problem getting a gf I just want one that is as degenerate as me
>>
>>64161011
How long have you been a trip, 3 weeks?
>>
>>64161011
>>64160969

GET A ROOM
>>
>>64161041
Over a month or so. Why'd you ask?
>>
>>64160991
Nothing is a clearer sign of being a newfriend than thinking unty is underage
>>
>>64161057
I see you around all the time desu
tripfagging is EVIL but you seem alright
>>
File: Emily.jpg (211 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
Emily.jpg
211 KB, 640x1136
>>64160991
I like all kinds.

>>64161011
You like me because you're retarded.

>>64161019
You're an admitted degenerate, and want a girl that is both cute, and a degenerate as well.

Your expectations are unrealistic considering how easy it is to slip into degeneracy.

This thread is shit. It's not music related. I'm leaving.
>>
JUst go to a local art school
jeez you guys are Autist
>>
>>64161077
I'm around a lot, I mainly post on my phone in between music classes.

Thanks anon, you're a cool guy too
>>
>>64161101
says the tripfag
but yeah true
>>
>>64161089
No unty I like you because you seem like a genuinely nice person despite how obssessive you can get. You just need to straighten yourself up, make yourself presentable and go fishing.
I can't say the same for myself sadly
>>
>>64160894
>deserve a GF
If you think about this in therms like "deserve" or "not deserve". You will always be alone.
>>
>>64160877

What's the backstory to this girl?
>>
Go to your local liberal arts college. Everyone listens to RYMcore there.
>>
I like how even when generously complemented, unty feels the need to show dissent and disagree. A true /mu/tant through and through.
>>64161089
Hey unty, not meming at all I think your taste is fantastic. I've gotten some sweet recs from stuff you've posted. Thanks, man.
>>
>>64161165
>and go fishing.

quite possibly the best advice I've seen on /mu/, drinking a few beers near the water and killing and eating a few fish is absolutely better than any amount of therapy

>>64161299
There isn't one, unless you mean the elaborate one unty made up for her when he found her picture and saved it

And I'm pretty certain that one is in the archives
>>
WHOA KOOL POST MAN XDDD epic
>>
>>64161392
:P lol I sure got owned now
>>
>>64161392
>all caps ironic memespeak
>>>/reddit/ is that way. It's not 2012 anymore.
>>
>>64161360
I'd like for him to be our mascot, but what would the other boards say if we had a black mascot?
>>
>What makes it even worse is that where I live people generally don't go to 4chan

this is a bad thing?
>>
>>64161421
I don't have too many autists I can relate too all that much
>>
>>64161263
Let's suppose that one is entrenched in thinking of gfs in terms of 'deserve/not deserve.' Brainwashed, if you will. What is the alternative?
>>
>>64161381
that was a metaphor
i meant go and find a girl
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.