[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's at it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: snapchat.png (83 KB, 633x463) Image search: [Google]
snapchat.png
83 KB, 633x463
B.o.B, the rap nigga who thinks the world is flat, just released a new song talking about cloning centres.

Human cloning centres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8LqU3WdW2U

Is this all an act or does he genuinely believe this shit?
>>
>>64159710
seek help bruh.
>>
>>64159710
bruh seek help
>>
>you get the fame under one condition
>you get copied at the cloning centre

I'm fucking crying.
>>
>>64159710
I think he's legitimately gone crazy. I mean the guy was topping charts just a couple of years ago so it's not like he believed this shit before.

>yfw Airplanes was a song about chemtrails
>>
>>64159873
>topping charts a few years ago
>currently a has been
>new gimmick inexplicably generates massive publicity

crazy like a fox, maybe

If you want legit crazy theres this fellow Viper you should check out
>>
I can confirm earth is flat. I'm an astronaut
>>
>>64159747
he knows stuff you don't
>>
DID THE MAN WHO INVENTED CLONING CENTERS GET CLONED IN A CLONING CENTER?
>>
>used to rap for the hell of it
>nowadays he making up conspiracy theories to stay relevant
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 708x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 708x647
>>64160049
AGNHGHHGH
>>
>>64159710
>He's at it again
Mad at the pen
Glad that we win, a tad fat, in a bad hat for men
Grind the cinnamon, Manhattan warmongers
You can find the villain in satin, congas
>>
>world is flat
>human cloning
>chemtrails
>JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS

this is literally meme rap
>>
>>64159973
Yeah man I'm sure "they" tell all this stuff to the ignorant rap nigga from Atlanta.
>>
>>64160186
Or your average tinfoiler /pol/tard
>>
>>64160365
/pol/ can be quite silly but I don't think they believe in cloning centers and flat earth theory.
>>
https://twitter.com/bobatl/status/713439669418008577

This nigga making videos on chemtrails.
>>
>>64160324
THEIR racism will be THEIR downfall

THEY have suppressed many many other people who have seen through THEIR lies

But THEY were blinded by THEIR innate prejudices and counted on no one believing an 'ignant rap nigga'

Every negative or belittling comment on youTube and Facebook (which THEY control) is evidence of THEIR media manipulation and damage control

wake up sheeple
>>
>>64159710
A Rapper that is an idiot... what surprise.
>>
>>64160433
This is advanced idiot though.

This is dangerous levels of idiot.
>>
>>64159873
>the guy was topping charts just a couple of years ago
more like number 2 on the charts once upon a time 6 fucking years ago
>>
>>64160365
yeah thats what I'm saying, He has literally sought out attention grabbing internet memes and his basing his career resurgence on them

He couldn't even be arsed to try and create his own like the previous generation of meme rappers like Yung Lean or OF
>>
>>64160433
we're reaching fedora capacity with this post wow
>>
i'm not from /x/ or /pol/, so what the fuck are "chemtrails"?
>>
>>64160504
google it you fucking lazy mene
>>
>>64160504
You know those white cloud trails that planes leave behind? Those are condensed trails of water vapor. Conspiracy theorists insist they are trails of dangerous chemicals.
>>
>>64160365
try /x/
>>
>>64160487
Nothin On You got to number 3 and went 3x platinum in the US.

Airplanes got to number 2 and went 5x platinum in the US, and went multiplatinum in several other countries.

His debut album topped the Billboard Top 20 and sold over 500k copies.

His second album was also a Billboard top 5 hit.

Headband also did pretty well and was huge in clubs and on rap stations and shit.

He has had a very successful career. He's most likely set for life.
>>
hm....really makes you think
stay woke senpai
>>
>>64159710
HE TALKIN THAT REAL SHIT

HE THE ONLY RAPPER OUT HERE SPEAKIN THE TRUTH NYUGGAH THIS THAT REAL FUCKIN SHIT
>>
bump this shit's funny
>>
I don't believe in conspiracies and I'm not /pol/ but I believe the thing about snapchat filters. Same with the facial recognition websites Microsoft comes out with every few months.

Granted I dont think it's for a secret national cloning program or anything, just NSA stuff
>>
File: 1447277513152.gif (2 MB, 273x275) Image search: [Google]
1447277513152.gif
2 MB, 273x275
>>64159710
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8LqU3WdW2U
>musiv video
>musiv
did they just unironically spell music wrong?
>>
File: 1460905470708.jpg (99 KB, 589x594) Image search: [Google]
1460905470708.jpg
99 KB, 589x594
>>64159710
the retard took lsd and thinks he is some spiritual shaman now
>>
>>64160130
The van screeches
The old man preaches
About the gold sand beaches
The cold hand reaches
For the old tan Ellesse's
Jesus
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 183x275
was he right, /mu/?
>>
>>64161901
World Star Hip-Hop clearly doesn't give enough of a shit about B.o.B to spell check their video titles.

Either that or it's some kind of conspiracy thing I don't know about.

In fact, I wonder if World Star actually listened to this. I mean they're known for mostly just posting trap bangers. They probably just listened to the beginning of this track, heard the trap beat and the trappy flow and just assumed it was some normal trap banger, completely ignoring the fact that the nigga goes on some tangent about cloning centres and chemtrails and "the man" at the end.
>>
Lol you're all falling for his viral marketing he's doing it for attention so people are speaking about him like you are now. It's the exact same thing that Kanye does
>>
>>64162843
Difference is that he isn't selling records and he isn't getting views.

People are just laughing at him. This isn't helping his career in any way whatsoever.

He's just a fucking idiot. He clearly genuinely believes this trash.

Do you really think Atlantic Records, one of the biggest most successful labels out there would say "oh, lets get one of our artist to pretend to believe absurd conspiracy theories, that will totally get him selling millions of records and will definitely help our reputation!"
>>
>>64160580

If he actually made money, he probably went and bought silver and gold bullion instead of investing it. He is a full blown /pol/ack
>>
>>64162998
>Do you really think a record label would encourage a publicity stunt to bolster sales?

Yes.
>>
>>64163222
This is more than a publicity stunt the dude is completely acting crazy.
>>
Doesn't /mu/ worship Kanye though? So why is it bad if B.o.B says something crazy?
>>
Conspiracy theory the conspiracy theorists and what's left is these dubs
>>
>>64163685
Because /mu/ doesnt worship B.o.B you fucking retard
>>
>>64163685
Kanye doesn't say crazy shit he just says stupid shit.

He's never gone to "I think the Earth is flat, I think the moon is completely transparent and you can shine a laser straight through it, I think they are cloning humans, I think there are lizard people on the other side of the Earth, I think Snapchat is actually used to scan people's faces, I think chemtrails exist, I think Jews control the world" levels of crazy.

By the way these are all things B.o.B has said.
>>
I 100% believe that he's doing this as a publicity stunt. A local college votes for who they want to perform at spring college every year, and this year they voted for B.o.B. to come. There's no way they would've done this like this time last year, he was completely irrelevant then. But now he's known as the crazy guy who thinks the earth is flat, and he's getting booked again
>>
>>64163887
>I think Jews control the world
But they do.
Hip-hop is also used by the jews to brainwash people.
>>
>>64163924
That's true but he's still not selling records or getting views.

The video in the OP hasn't even cracked 100k yet. Shit it hasn't even cracked 40k.

That's embarrassing for a rapper of that caliber on a YouTube channel of that caliber.
>>
>>64160417
Any do you know who THEY are? Hint: it's not white people
>>
>>64163950
Okay.
>>
>>64161800
I don't think that they were invented for that but if it's possible to go down that route you better believe that the NSA will be exploiting it.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.