[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why can't I stop listening to this, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
why can't I stop listening to this, /mu/?
>>
>>64158885
I know how you feel
>>
>>64158885
Because it's a brilliant album.
>>
>>64158885

>Best Track
I Appear Missing

> Second Best
My God Is The Sun

> Third Best
Smooth Sailing
>>
>Best Track
...Like Clockwork

>Second Best
The Vampyre of Time and Memory

>Third Best
I Sat By The Ocean
>>
>>64159214
I kind of agree with this list. Also love Fairweather Friends and The Vampyre of Time and Memory
>>
I should really listen to this. I know it's one of the greatest from 2013 but I've kinda equated QOTSA as buttrock for some reason.
>>
>>64159341
I'm a bit similar actually. When I think of QOTSA, I always initially think of them as plebian buttrock but then a second later I remember that they're actually really good
>>
>>64159341
>>64159406
Whoever says QOTSA are buttrock have never listened to them. Also that buttrock meme is just for insecure people who want to feel superior about what they listen to.
>>
>>64159732
kinda applies to hinder, creed, chevelle desu
>>
>>64159261
>I appear missing not on the list
>I appear missing not first
plen
>>
>>64159214
>>64159261
>Kalopsia
>Kalopsia
>Kalopsia
>>
File: 54321.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
54321.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>64159214
>if i had a tail not best track
>>
>>64160914
>>64162525
>>64159261
>>64159214
>>64160798
can we all agree that all songs deserve to be first?
>>
I remain flummoxed as to how ”If I Had a Tail” can be so catchy and always makes me want to listen to it.
>>
First time I heard it i only like two or three songs, after a few times I realised that every fucking song in this track is so well placed in terms of context and theme and each song is a fucking masterpiece. Love this album.
>Best
Kalopsia

>Second
Fairweather Friends

>Third
The Vampyre of Time and Memory
>>
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE
>>
>>64163238
OR AM I WALKING ALONE
>>
>>64162774
Every song is fucking perfect
>>
gitchy gitchy oh la la
>>
WHYY ARE YOU SO SAD
>>
I BLOW MY LOAD
>>
AND DRANK A POTION BABY TO ERASE YOU
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.