[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she trying so hard to copy Kyary? As if nobody would notice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: sia.png (2 MB, 1027x1036) Image search: [Google]
sia.png
2 MB, 1027x1036
Why is she trying so hard to copy Kyary? As if nobody would notice.
>>
File: 1422419619915.jpg (84 KB, 522x454) Image search: [Google]
1422419619915.jpg
84 KB, 522x454
>>
interesting, I'm a big fan of this sia album but this is the first I've heard of kyary and I do see your point
>>
>>64156238
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF NIGGER SHIT GOOFY I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOUR FAMILY YOU DUMB KEKFUCK CHUCKLE FUCK HOLY FUCK IF I EVER SEE YOUR GAY ASS FACE AGAIN I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU AND YOUR GAY ASS SON MAX

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
>>
also the lead single video features a little asian boy or whatever
>>
>>64156228
I swear I spent about a minute trying to wipe soem grime off my monitor with my spit only to realise it's her actual fucking nose.

Jesus fucking Christ what is wrong with this bitch? Does she genuinely think that fucking retarded expression looks cute or endearing?
>>
>>64156335
>dumb kekfuck
>>
>>64156371
only expression Females are allowed to make is one that pleases the penis
>>
>>64156385
If this is true then she needs to get imprisoned for life because that grimace is a crime against all senses of pleasure.
>>
>>64156371
It's probably a "I don't need to look good all the time" thing. Kyrary does it all the time, so I guess Sia thought of it as a good idea.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqX4cnsol1A

current favorite

follow along with the lyrics. she wrecks it as usual.
>>
>>64156428
kyary isnt 40+ years old so shes still kinda cute doing it though
>>
>>64156371
>Jesus fucking Christ what is wrong with this bitch?

She's extremely self-conscious about how fucking ugly she is and I reckon that the train of thought behind that cover was that, since she had to appear on it, if she made an ugly grimace it would distract people from how inherently ugly and fucked up her face is and make them focus on that grimace alone.
>>
File: qt.jpg (149 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
149 KB, 1440x810
>>64156476
>

>>64156477
Isn't this Maddie on the cover though?
>>
>>64156477
she could just had not appeared on the cover instead, it's not exactly a rare thing
>>
>>64156486
good call, I think it is.
>>
>>64156486
i meant it more as "she doesnt seem like someones mom trying to be wacky and impress or entertain her son and his classmates while carpooling to school"
>>
>>64156487
>it's not exactly a rare thing

She's a major pop star, she's selling an image as much as she is selling the music. Go look at the album covers of any major pop album by a female artist and see how many of them don't feature those artists on the cover. The number is very small.
>>
File: based.png (38 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
based.png
38 KB, 2000x2000
>>64156523
beyonce (who i would argue looks better) didnt show herself on her latest release
>>
>>64156523
chavurches
>>
>>64156537
>>64156477
>>64156523
>>64156511
Are we sure that's Sia and not Maddie on the cover?
>>
>>64156736
yes
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.